North American Tour Presale Info

KirkBot

Can't believe ticket prices went up by close to $20 compared to last tour. Still, Muse is charging half the price what it cost to see Coldplay this year.

I'm just glad I like the new album, so hearing the new songs will be worth the $20 increase. :)

It's still 25-30 $ cheaper than europe though

Yes, it can be. In the past they have not earmarked that many tix for fan pre-sales so they sell out quickly. True, you can usually get them at the public sale, but I can do without the waiting and anxiety. :LOL:

Do Muse shows sell out in the US? I'm guessing the scalper websites get a lot of the tickets, but even then, are Muse popular enough in the US for scalpers to get a huge markup on the tickets? I'm honestly clueless here! Lol!

It's still 25-30 $ cheaper than europe though

True.

Plus, it looks like the pre-sale website already includes the extra fees in the listed price. I checked Ticketmaster for the hell of it and the price they list (plus fees) is the same as on Music Today.

I'm getting anxious now. I'm going to have to be a ninja @ 10 am.

Here's hoping we don't all crash Musictoday tomorrow morning with all the shows going on sale!

concertmaps was a nightmare for the resistance tour. pages loading extremely slow, error messages, tickets coming up unavailable 10 seconds after being on sale, then tickets coming up randomly 20mins-over an hour after. i remember sending them a long e-mail complaining about how flawed the entire thing was. i ended up getting tickets for all the shows from the radio presales on ticketmaster. i'm not really holding my breath for tomorrow, but hopefully musictoday has their act together and things will run smoothly!

Are the VIP tickets worth it you think?

(It's not like we'll get to meet them...right?)

What's worth it is, instead of having to show up up at the gig at 9AM and wait in line freezing your ass off for 10 hours to get near the barrier, you get to eat, imbibe, have access to a toilet, and NOT freeze your ass off, and STILL basically get to be near the barrier. I couldn't give 1/2 shit about the merchandise, and I have no idea what I'd say to Muse even if they were at the before party anyway. :LOL:

What's worth it is, instead of having to show up up at the gig at 9AM and wait in line freezing your ass off for 10 hours to get near the barrier, you get to eat, imbibe, have access to a toilet, and NOT freeze your ass off, and STILL basically get to be near the barrier. I couldn't give 1/2 shit about the merchandise, and I have no idea what I'd say to Muse even if they were at the before party anyway. :LOL:

You'd say "YOU'RE DEAD TO ME, THIS ALBUM IS FUCKING HORRIBLE, IT HAS NO SOUL! :mad:", I'm sure.

i'm pretty shocked that GA tickets are averaging $80 this time around. i hope the set / stage design is extremely elaborate

I remember for the Oakland show during the spring TR tour that the GA price was higher than the seated price, which is why I went for seats (even though I stood the entire time anyway, which has since led to me getting GA for Muse shows).

Has anyone ever used this particular website for presale tickets before? (musictoday.com)

How do you BUY the dang tickets? I know they're not actually available until tomorrow, but there's no "purchase tickets" option on the individual date listings. And how do I know if the website accepted my code number? Reason I ask is because it still has "Log in or create account" in red near the top of the listings, but I thought I WAS logged in? :confused:

Has anyone ever used this particular website for presale tickets before? (musictoday.com)

How do you BUY the dang tickets? I know they're not actually available until tomorrow, but there's no "purchase tickets" option on the individual date listings. And how do I know if the website accepted my code number? Reason I ask is because it still has "Log in or create account" in red near the top of the listings, but I thought I WAS logged in? :confused:

You have to make an account using the presale code.

This is a new system, but with the concertmaps one, it didn't present a "buy ticket" button until precisely at 10:00. So I imagine it might be the same type deal. Dust off the ol' F5.

Archived