North American Tour Presale Info

KirkBot

I don't have a code and am desperate to get good ticks for me and my friend, i've been a fan for years and want to get as close to the stage as possible. Please message/email me if you have a code I can spare! my email is finepencil@hotmail.com thanks so much!

I'll go out on a limb here and say that, if you're savvy, you'll probably be able to get tickets -- depending on which venue you're shooting for -- fairly easily. I get the feeling that Muse is much bigger in Europe than in the US. Even if a given US venue is "sold out", chances are you'll be able to get GA floor tickets fairly easily on the "scalper" websites (depending on what venue) -- stubhub.com & such -- for not obscenely more than face value.

Then again, I could be wrong. :stunned:

Don't support or buy from scalpers. :noey: If anything, check the ticket swap/MuseBay section here where people will sell their extras at face value/fair pricing.

Oh, I 100% agree!!! Just thought I'd try to comfort someone who seemed stressed about getting tickets. :)

This will be the first, and probably the only Muse show I go to. Ever. (Unless the next album kicks ass. :p). So I went all out. :awesome: THIS is why credit cards exist! :LOL:

I bought a VIP ticket (New Jersey) AND a floor GA ticket. With the VIP ticket, I'll get early access to the venue. Snacks and access to booze are a bonus -- but not the biggest bonus, -- which is to already be inside the venue when the doors open. Basically it's an almost guaranteed barrier position without waiting in line for 10 hours. I'm too old and cranky for that shit. I may not think much of T2L, but I really am beyond psyched for this show now! :awesome:

I'm actually quite surprised I haven't heard of anyone doing this until now. :LOL:

That's because in my experience, you usually have to go through the GA entrance (and therefore, wait in the GA line) to get a floor wristband to get access to the floor. Do these VIP parties start before the doors open? I just assumed they started at the same time.

That's because in my experience, you usually have to go through the GA entrance (and therefore, wait in the GA line) to get a floor wristband to get access to the floor. Do these VIP parties start before the doors open? I just assumed they started at the same time.

They start before the doors open.

Archived