North American Tour Dates [Updated]

KirkBot

Yeah the first time it updated I thought, "Oh well they'll add the rest tomorrow." But now that the info for the pre-sale is out, I really doubt they'll add more. I still hope they fill in those gaps a little bit. There's just so many big cities and states that don't have any gigs. Atlanta just seems like an obvious place they would want to go on the spring tour. It was the first place they went in the spring tour for TR. I'm just depressed cause I had it all planned out with a bunch of friends, and I highly doubt we'll be able to make it to Florida.

same here. I've been getting my friend into Muse JUST for this.

no Atlanta :'(

Oh, but I did see this on the site: " Any lines or signage referring to "paperless tickets" do not involve orders placed during the muse.mu member pre-sales."

:awesome: I'd much rather deal with Will Call tix than paperless ones.

But do you have to get out of line to get your tickets? I'm scared.

Probably. Have to have someone save your spot. And will call opens in the afternoon. NIN used to manage a will call system really well before, but they had fan liasons to manage the line and ticket distribution. Dunno if that'll be the case here.

When I saw Radiohead, people were very polite about who was in line where when it came time to get our tickets. We did have a fan made line list, but it went out of use pretty quickly (due to venue reasons, not people reasons). Like Jessica said, will call opens in the afternoon, and there shouldn't be too many people queuing up at that point. Just be friendly to people in line, and you could even get someone you meet at the show to save your spot for you - I've had it happen. :happy:

EDIT: the venue reasons weren't any staff interference, it was just how the venue was physically set up...terribly worded oops

Why is there not a single show in a southern city other than the 3 in Florida? I'm so mad right now, I've been gearing up to buy tickets for shows in Nashville or Atlanta for quite a while. Why are they doing 3 in Florida anyway?

Well, except for the show in 2005 (kicking off the MTV Campus Invasion thing), all they ever did down here was open for My Chemical Romance. I guess that's why.

Also, presale :supersad:

i has no plastic

When I saw Radiohead, people were very polite about who was in line where when it came time to get our tickets. We did have a fan made line list, but it went out of use pretty quickly (due to venue reasons, not people reasons). Like Jessica said, will call opens in the afternoon, and there shouldn't be too many people queuing up at that point. Just be friendly to people in line, and you could even get someone you meet at the show to save your spot for you - I've had it happen. :happy:

EDIT: the venue reasons weren't any staff interference, it was just how the venue was physically set up...terribly worded oops

Indeed, it's important to make friends. I made Muse cookies for the people in line in Atlanta. That went over well. :happy: Of course they probably thought I was a loon. :LOL: But I knew a lot of people in line, so it was fun.

Indeed, it's important to make friends. I made Muse cookies for the people in line in Atlanta. That went over well. :happy: Of course they probably thought I was a loon. :LOL: But I knew a lot of people in line, so it was fun.

Yes, this! When I've gone to bigger club shows by myself, and made my way up front to the stage, I've always chatted with those who are near me before the band comes on. Oftentimes you're able to leave your "spot", go the bar, and get your "spot" back. ;) But once the band comes on, ALL rules and regs are OFF. :LOL:

Yes, this! When I've gone to bigger club shows by myself, and made my way up front to the stage, I've always chatted with those who are near me before the band comes on. Oftentimes you're able to leave your "spot", go the bar, and get your "spot" back. ;) But once the band comes on, ALL rules and regs are OFF. :LOL:

This, indeed. For the Black Keys and Jack White at Lolla, the crowds came and went most of the day. But for those of us who were there waiting for RHCP, we had a dedicated group of 20-some of us all lined up on the main rail all day (well, till we got evacuated for the storm, and all of us somehow, miraculously, managed to get up there again after the park re-opened). But in the 5 hours before the evacuation, we all made "friends" and saved each others' spots for bathroom and food/water breaks.

If all else fails just tell them you moderate for the official message board :LOL::p

But yeah, make friends, and you'll be good.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived