North American Tour Dates [Updated]

KirkBot

I don't think we'll know how the pre-sale will work until Monday when they send out more info. The concertmaps way allowed you to buy up to 4 tix (for more than one show, I think), and the tix were released in batches, like every 20 minutes or so.

It says this on the website: "Please log into your member profile on Monday for further details on the presale."

Just wondering, is there a good chance they'll add more dates to this set, specifically in Seattle?

I'm sure they will announce more dates, and I sure hope it will be before the sale next Friday.

They always do Atlanta, NC, DC, VA, Arizona, Vegas, Colo., PNW, etc.... There may be another shorter leg in the fall, but my guess is there will still be a bunch more added to spring. There's huge time gaps all over the place.

I'm going to FL. :dance:

They always do Seattle. I can't imagine they'd skip it or wait until the fall leg.

Anyone think they might come to SLC? *fingers crossed*

That's what I am hoping too...although they were just there for TR and SLC isn't one of those "must do" destinations for bands. Did you make it the show out there last time? I am wondering if there was GA, or if they still seat everyone by law.... Does anyone know what the seating is like for E-Center, or Energy Solutions arena for concerts?

My 13 yr old is going to be with us, and I don't want to buy tickets on the floor if it's going to be general/festival seating. Too dangerous.

If they aren't going to do any dates in SLC, we might have to wait for the next leg/fall. Can't afford to travel too far with these gas prices...

can someone please tell me of an approximate price range? I have to get the pre sale tickets on Tuesday and I have no idea how much they cost. It'll be at the Staples center in LA. Thanks!

I haven't checked, but someone said a lot of the shows are listed on Ticketmaster already. I'm guessing b/t $50-$60 + fees, though.

Long time lurker...first time poster.

Anyone find it suspicious that their tour dates on the west coast of California are:

Monday in San Diego

Wednesday in LA

The following Monday in Oakland?

I get the feeling something is going on in LA that weekend. I can understand if they have some big stage set up and need some time to transport and set up, but if they can take a day off after San Diego and do an LA show, it shouldn't be 4 days off before Oakland. Is there a possibility of a 2nd LA show? A 2nd Oakland show?

Just once it would be lovely to have Muse's tour promoters GET IT EFFING RIGHT. Please.

Announce the tour dates all at once, not in this slow trickle. And STAGGER THE TICKET SALE DATES AND PRESALE DATES!

When will they realize that loyal fans go to several shows, not just one? It's insane trying to buy tickets online for 6 gigs all at the same time. Maybe it's some kind of sadistic test of fan loyalty...

Seriously! They have done the slow trickle thing every dang time! SO annoying! I'm not even sure I'm going to multiple gigs this time, but I'm still annoyed! Grrrr!

AT&T Park (or whatever the Giants call it now). Outdoor concert FTW! Candlestick is an option (although not a good one) and I'm not sure what's up with the Cow Palace.

Personally, I'd love them to do a small show at the Fox Theater in Oakland, but I don't see that happening.

I'm hoping Live 105 does something for the concert. A ticket contest or something. It's looking like I might not have all the $$ in time for the presale, but I HAVE TO BE at the Oracle show. The arena is so close to where I live that to not make it would be torture.

Fucking Muse, they had to put that advertising on TV telling people to go to the website for tickets. This is going to be quite the rush.

Bill Graham Civic?

Ball park too big for Muse and Bill Graham too small......so we're left with Oakland Arena.... :indiff:

Cow Palace doesn't really host concerts anymore.... I'd rather a small special gig at the Fillmore over the Fox, but I doubt it would ever happen either way... :(

Anyone find it suspicious that their tour dates on the west coast of California are:

Monday in San Diego

Wednesday in LA

I get the feeling something is going on in LA that weekend. I can understand if they have some big stage set up and need some time to transport and set up, but if they can take a day off after San Diego and do an LA show, it shouldn't be 4 days off before Oakland. Is there a possibility of a 2nd LA show? A 2nd Oakland show?

Yep exactly. they're more than likely keeping the schedule open in the event of quick sell outs in those markets.

Monday in San Diego

Wednesday in LA

I think there will be some shows added in there to fill in the gaps. I'm worried about a Vegas show being thrown in between LA and Oakland. I'm driving to LA from the north bay and I don't like the drive to Vegas, I usually fly. But I get the feeling it'll be thrown in. I hope I'm wrong and it's just more CA shows.

Ball park too big for Muse and Bill Graham too small......so we're left with Oakland Arena.... :indiff:

Cow Palace doesn't really host concerts anymore.... I'd rather a small special gig at the Fillmore over the Fox, but I doubt it would ever happen either way... :(

A Fillmore show would be insane! But not at all likely anymore :'(. Poor Cow Palace looks so run down these days. I went there for a body mod expo and it was so old looking.

Anyone else having trouble pre-registering for the pre-sale? On the Pre-Sale information page they say : "We suggest visiting the pre-sale site in advance to create your account expediting your future ticket purchase." It tells me my registration code is invalid or incorrect. Anyone getting in successfully?

worked fine for me.

when you say registration code... I wonder if they mean the access code, or the letters from the CAPTCHA image were entered incorrectly.

I'm guessing the letters from that image are case sensitive - make sure you enter them EXACTLY as they appear. I know mine had a lowercase letter.

Thanks for the response James. The actual error is "This Access code was entered incorrectly or is invalid. Please re-enter the code or enter a valid code." So it doesn't seem like a Captcha problem. I copied and pasted the code from my muse.mu member page to the musictoday page, and double checked it (even for blank spaces, etc.).

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Archived