North American Tour Dates [Updated]

KirkBot

Fucking Muse, they had to put that advertising on TV telling people to go to the website for tickets. This is going to be quite the rush.

There is nowhere in SF proper that they could play, nowhere big enough....*sigh* ...effing city.....:indiff:

Bill Graham Civic?

I'm sure they will announce more dates, and I sure hope it will be before the sale next Friday.

They always do Atlanta, NC, DC, VA, Arizona, Vegas, Colo., PNW, etc.... There may be another shorter leg in the fall, but my guess is there will still be a bunch more added to spring. There's huge time gaps all over the place.

I'm going to FL. :dance:

:chuckle:

I was sleeping when SNL came on :phu:

I'm sure they will announce more dates, and I sure hope it will be before the sale next Friday.

They always do Atlanta, NC, DC, VA, Arizona, Vegas, Colo., PNW, etc.... There may be another shorter leg in the fall, but my guess is there will still be a bunch more added to spring. There's huge time gaps all over the place.

I'm going to FL. :dance:

Which gig are you going to? :happy:

Hey 1st time poster, longtime fan.

There will certainly be a 2nd US leg, probably in the fall after the European summer tour. There are too many big cities missing from this leg. Seattle, Portland, Denver, Salt Lake, Phoenix, New Mexico, Vegas, Houston, Dallas, Austin/San Antonio, Kansas City, Milwaukee, Indianapolis, Columbus/Cincinnati, Nashville, Atlanta, Charlotte/Raleigh, Washington D.C., Philly, Hartford, upstate New York, Pittsburgh. Not saying they'll do all those cities, but there are enough cities there for a 2nd leg, which I'm imagining we'll get. Also, Mexico City would probably be thrown into the mix as well.

As for this leg, it seems as though they are leaving gaps after bigger cities for possible 2nd shows. Possibly for LA, Oakland, Chicago, New York, Boston, Toronto, Montreal, East Rutherford?

As for me, I'm located between Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio. Do I go to Cleveland now, or wait for them to (hopefully) come to Columbus or Cincy? I'm a 30 year old husband & father with a career, so it's not as easy as it used to be for me to shoot up to Cleveland for a concert on a weeknight. One thing is for sure, I don't want to miss this band. Saw them in Columbus 2010, one of the best I've ever seen!

Yeah, I'll pay extra for a soundcheck and/or meet and greet, but I'm hesitant to pay more for a merch pack and some snacks. Depends on the price, of course.

I was browsing around that CID website looking for what it costs for some of the other acts.. Avett Brothers were $199 for pretty much all the same "perks" as the Muse thing. This doesn't bode well. Not really seeing how any of those things are worth nearly 3 times the face value of normal tickets.

Just once it would be lovely to have Muse's tour promoters GET IT EFFING RIGHT. Please.

Announce the tour dates all at once, not in this slow trickle. And STAGGER THE TICKET SALE DATES AND PRESALE DATES!

When will they realize that loyal fans go to several shows, not just one? It's insane trying to buy tickets online for 6 gigs all at the same time. Maybe it's some kind of sadistic test of fan loyalty...

So, how does the presale typically work? I know in the past it's led to the concert maps site. Since they seem to run slightly differently from a typical presale, is there any extra info. I'd need other than payment info and such? I'll be at work, so I may have a friend who's off that day take all my info and get it for me. Even if I went on break at that time, I don't know how much luck I'd have trying to book from my phone.

I was wondering about how presale works too. I am prepared to sit here and click away like my life depended on it....lol. But....how does this typically go??? From you seasoned vets. :) (Been a Muse fan since 2000, but....never had money when the tickets went on sale. NOW...it's different. Let's GOOOO! ) :)

There is nowhere in SF proper that they could play, nowhere big enough....*sigh* ...effing city.....:indiff:

AT&T Park (or whatever the Giants call it now). Outdoor concert FTW! Candlestick is an option (although not a good one) and I'm not sure what's up with the Cow Palace.

Personally, I'd love them to do a small show at the Fox Theater in Oakland, but I don't see that happening.

I'm hoping Live 105 does something for the concert. A ticket contest or something. It's looking like I might not have all the $$ in time for the presale, but I HAVE TO BE at the Oracle show. The arena is so close to where I live that to not make it would be torture.

Archived