North American Tour Dates [Updated]

KirkBot

Thanks for the response James. The actual error is "This Access code was entered incorrectly or is invalid. Please re-enter the code or enter a valid code." So it doesn't seem like a Captcha problem. I copied and pasted the code from my muse.mu member page to the musictoday page, and double checked it (even for blank spaces, etc.).

Any thoughts?

Thanks

I'm having the same issue.

Oh dear. You guys did try creating a new account for musictoday? At first when I clicked the link and cut and pasted my code, I got an error, but then I realized I had to click "create new account" or something and then it worked.

I do find it odd that once I'm logged into the musictoday page, it still says "login/create account" at the top instead of "welcome furygirl." But when I click account details, it shows my login info and purchase history (which is 0, of course).

MUSE, WE DON'T WANT ANY PROBLEMS. :mad:

Keep in mind we have this thread for pre-sale info:

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=88011

And this thread for problems with registering with the ticket site. If people had trouble earlier, please try again because mgmt has worked some kinks out.

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=88014

As for the spring tour, I have a feeling this is it for dates, with the rest being added for a larger than normal fall tour. I hope I'm wrong, though. :(

I'm hoping Live 105 does something for the concert. A ticket contest or something. It's looking like I might not have all the $$ in time for the presale, but I HAVE TO BE at the Oracle show. The arena is so close to where I live that to not make it would be torture.

I can see the future! :pope: Live 105 is already doing a ticket giveaway this week (just tried my luck, no dice. There's still more chances later) for the Oakland show. Plus they're having their own pre-sale on Thursday.

I'm getting a sneaking suspicion Oakland is going to sell out.

Is there a possibility of a 2nd LA show? A 2nd Oakland show?

Yep exactly. they're more than likely keeping the schedule open in the event of quick sell outs in those markets.

I think there will be some shows added in there to fill in the gaps. I'm worried about a Vegas show being thrown in between LA and Oakland. I'm driving to LA from the north bay and I don't like the drive to Vegas, I usually fly. But I get the feeling it'll be thrown in. I hope I'm wrong and it's just more CA shows.

I'm hoping for either a 2nd Oakland show OR a show at the HP Pavillion in San Jose.

I've been to the Pavillion to see Avenged Sevenfold and Coldplay, and both times it was a great experience. It's a good venue for concerts. IF Muse played in San Jose on the weekend between L.A. and Oakland, you can bet your ass I'd go.

I'm hoping for either a 2nd Oakland show OR a show at the HP Pavillion in San Jose.

I've been to the Pavillion to see Avenged Sevenfold and Coldplay, and both times it was a great experience. It's a good venue for concerts. IF Muse played in San Jose on the weekend between L.A. and Oakland, you can bet your ass I'd go.

I was really hoping they'd go to the Pavilion. I was never the biggest fan of Oracle in comparison, but they keep going to that one anyways.

At least it's not Shoreline though.

Why is there not a single show in a southern city other than the 3 in Florida? I'm so mad right now, I've been gearing up to buy tickets for shows in Nashville or Atlanta for quite a while. Why are they doing 3 in Florida anyway?

Well, they've skipped Florida altogether for years, so I guess they're trying to make up for it. I'm in Atlanta, so I desperately want them to come here, and they will, but it may not be until fall.

There are tons of other regular cities/states that are not part of the current list: VA, DC, NC, AZ, Vegas, TN, PNW, Colorado, etc. I'm not sure if they're just being slow about announcing or they just want to wait until fall, and the big gaps in the spring months are for when the band wants to spend time with their families.

Edit: And Texas. They always do TX.

Yeah the first time it updated I thought, "Oh well they'll add the rest tomorrow." But now that the info for the pre-sale is out, I really doubt they'll add more. I still hope they fill in those gaps a little bit. There's just so many big cities and states that don't have any gigs. Atlanta just seems like an obvious place they would want to go on the spring tour. It was the first place they went in the spring tour for TR. I'm just depressed cause I had it all planned out with a bunch of friends, and I highly doubt we'll be able to make it to Florida.

paperless tickets, you say? Get ready for the confusing hell that is the 4 hours before the show everyone. :/

Yeah. Paperless tickets work better with smaller shows :(. But at least they're trying to ward off scalpers.

Oh, but I did see this on the site: " Any lines or signage referring to "paperless tickets" do not involve orders placed during the muse.mu member pre-sales."

:awesome: I'd much rather deal with Will Call tix than paperless ones.

Archived