guys, i know im being proper thick here, but i need a fan pre sale code, where do i get it from? im going to fly over from manchester for this gig, and want to order my tickets tonight, but no code, thanks in advance for any help

If you log into the website, as in not the forum, the website, at the top there's a button that says "members" and it'll be there, along with links to all the ticket websites.

If you log into the website, as in not the forum, the website, at the top there's a button that says "members" and it'll be there, along with links to all the ticket websites.

Thanks a lot jake, saved me a lot of time there, nice one man, tickets booked!!!!! now im excited.

I know it's early days but I was wondering what time you guys think you will start queuing?

I'm travelling from Belfast and I want to get a pretty good spot, not front row but definitely in the pit. The o2 usually has an allocated pit for big gigs doesn't it?

Want to know what I'm competing with here..

Hi everyone!! Been a long time member of the board but my account wasn't allowed post so I had to create a new one.. any whoo MUSER MEET! I am so excited for this concert. How early will people be queuing? Because I am gonna be in the que as early as the first bus into Town... I'll be the very cold guy up the front with the Muse tattoo sleeve :p

I know it's early days but I was wondering what time you guys think you will start queuing?

I'm travelling from Belfast and I want to get a pretty good spot, not front row but definitely in the pit. The o2 usually has an allocated pit for big gigs doesn't it?

Want to know what I'm competing with here..

Probably between 10 and 12. From what I had heard last time people were queuing from like 7am, but when I got there at around 10/12 the queue was only maybe 100/200 people if even. It didn't get really busy until later in the afternoon. As far as I know they give out pit-passes to everybody with a standing ticket at the start of the queue until they run out. The pit holds so many people and then they close a gate and there's a standing area surrounding the pit, I'm not sure I'd be happy being stuck outside it though.

Couldn't get standing tickets for this even though I queued outside since 9 and was first in line and now I can't go to the Roundhouse gig.No gigs for me this year!

Keep an eye on Musebay, donedeal, toutless etc. That's how I've got tickets to gigs that were sold out in the last year. Or just turn up on the night, you'll probably be able to buy one from someone there!

Probably between 10 and 12. From what I had heard last time people were queuing from like 7am, but when I got there at around 10/12 the queue was only maybe 100/200 people if even. It didn't get really busy until later in the afternoon. As far as I know they give out pit-passes to everybody with a standing ticket at the start of the queue until they run out. The pit holds so many people and then they close a gate and there's a standing area surrounding the pit, I'm not sure I'd be happy being stuck outside it though.

By that logic you could go down, get a pit pass in the queue and leave again?

Guess you just have to know when they're going to hand them out. Or do they just do it when doors are about to open?

By that logic you could go down, get a pit pass in the queue and leave again?

Guess you just have to know when they're going to hand them out. Or do they just do it when doors are about to open?

They give them out as they're checking tickets before the doors open.

Sorry but what is all this about a pit!? Is this a separate standing area!? Or? Don't they just have one big standing area like they do in any other arena?

The pit is like the golden circle that would have been at tuhe stadium shows. The first few hundred people get a wristband so they won't lose their place to late comers. They generally only use them if a lot of people have queued.

Archived