Some guy on this facebook page thinks it's gonna be ok for him to queue early and hold places for 15 of his mates who are coming later. I don't think so mate unless you're behind me in the queue :mad::mad::mad::mad:

There was a misinterpretation( poor wording on my part) I don't plan to let the group skip the queue I plan to meet up in the queue with the group, but this only applies to the earlier crowd, and depending on how many people are there in the morBing, some them might let 1or 2 people ahead of them just so they arent left on their own for the entire gig,

I apologize for the confusion :)

I only now noticed the group :facepalm:

I'll probably start queueing around 1pm or maybe a bit earlier. I'll be in Dublin for two days only so I'd like to see the city before I leave :LOL:

Are there more than one entrance to the standing area? It says entrance 3 on my ticket.

Standing is entrance 1 apparently while 2&3 are for seating

Standing is entrance 1 apparently while 2&3 are for seating

Standing's 1&3 if anything like last time. Though if they let the queue into one line for entrance 1 again like last time if you show up before 3pm or whatever, hope the security working later that night don't get ruddy narky again.

Standing's 1&3 if anything like last time. Though if they let the queue into one line for entrance 1 again like last time if you show up before 3pm or whatever, hope the security working later that night don't get ruddy narky again.

1 and 3 seems accurate. The tickets I have say Entrance 3.

Right, well I am bored so I shall put in my setlist wish based on the way the tour has formed out before next week because it beats watching the TV. Anywhore....spoilered just in case anyone is still avoiding the general setlist as I had planned to do, but failed as always without even really trying!

1. Unsustainable

2. Supremacy

3. MotP (1st choice by a mile/ Hysteria (meh, if it happens again cool, but would be more upset without Map)

4. Supermassive

5. Resistance

6. Panic Station (obby, funk me again)

7. Animals

8. Monty Jam & Explorers

9. Sunburn (1st choice by a mile)/Falling Down (2nd choice by a mile)/Ruled By Secrecy(3rd choice by a mile, had it before and while I want something new, would be nice to have had it twice)/Eurasia+Feeling Good+Any other piano song that is likely at the bottom.

10. Host+TiRO

11. Liquid State over Save Me in the pregnancy slot

12. Madness

13. Follow Me (I would love Big Freeze in here, but can't see it fitting much, or anywhere else, til they actually do it.)

14. Undisclosed Desires. (Ermahgerd, gonna get mah fangirl on.)

15. Bliss over PiB, if they're still planning on that rotation, but meh, Plug is fun enough. Sounded great at The Roundhouse, but then Bliss is Bliss, and Bliss rules all.

16. Stockholm over New Born, though I'd love a random wildcard of Showbiz to appear out of nowhere. Not gonna happen for just Dublin, mind.:p

17. That glorious Isolated System encore gap thang, should be more fun than the Forced In+Teddy Bear Picnic stuff at Wembley.

18. Uprising

19. Knights without the damn harmonica, enough already. But it'll be there....oh, it'll be there.

20. Starlight

21. Survival, just because I had more fun with it as closer than I did in the 3 previous with Knights as closer.

So yea, excited whatever we gets next weekend. Funk me, it's gonna be wild. /boringpostofboredom

Right, well I am bored so I shall put in my setlist wish based on the way the tour has formed out before next week because it beats watching the TV. Anywhore....spoilered just in case anyone is still avoiding the general setlist as I had planned to do, but failed as always without even really trying!

1. Unsustainable

2. Supremacy

3. MotP (1st choice by a mile/ Hysteria (meh, if it happens again cool, but would be more upset without Map)

4. Supermassive

5. Resistance

6. Panic Station (obby, funk me again)

7. Animals

8. Monty Jam & Explorers

9. Sunburn (1st choice by a mile)/Falling Down (2nd choice by a mile)/Ruled By Secrecy(3rd choice by a mile, had it before and while I want something new, would be nice to have had it twice)/Eurasia+Feeling Good+Any other piano song that is likely at the bottom.

10. Host+TiRO

11. Liquid State over Save Me in the pregnancy slot

12. Madness

13. Follow Me (I would love Big Freeze in here, but can't see it fitting much, or anywhere else, til they actually do it.)

14. Undisclosed Desires. (Ermahgerd, gonna get mah fangirl on.)

15. Bliss over PiB, if they're still planning on that rotation, but meh, Plug is fun enough. Sounded great at The Roundhouse, but then Bliss is Bliss, and Bliss rules all.

16. Stockholm over New Born, though I'd love a random wildcard of Showbiz to appear out of nowhere. Not gonna happen for just Dublin, mind.:p

17. That glorious Isolated System encore gap thang, should be more fun than the Forced In+Teddy Bear Picnic stuff at Wembley.

18. Uprising

19. Knights without the damn harmonica, enough already. But it'll be there....oh, it'll be there.

20. Starlight

21. Survival, just because I had more fun with it as closer than I did in the 3 previous with Knights as closer.

So yea, excited whatever we gets next weekend. Funk me, it's gonna be wild. /boringpostofboredom

That's the exact set I'm after, only I'd rather Follow Me stayed. I'm not fussed on Big Freeze.

Anyone checked the forecast yet?

That's the exact set I'm after, only I'd rather Follow Me stayed. I'm not fussed on Big Freeze.

Anyone checked the forecast yet?

Few places I've looked the last few days have had it as dry on Saturday. http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2964574/extended?day=6

Hopefully stays that way, another ice cold shower in the middle of the queue outside the O2 will have me wanting to take the pigeon position.

Few places I've looked the last few days have had it as dry on Saturday. http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2964574/extended?day=6

Hopefully stays that way, another ice cold shower in the middle of the queue outside the O2 will have me wanting to take the pigeon position.

Good, good! Not sure what time to get there for, hmmm. I think my enthusiasm for queuing will depend on the weather! :LOL:

I want Falling Down or Ruled By Secrecy. RBS is my favorite Muse song ever, will make me cry live etc. but I adore Falling Down too and I can't see them playing it again anytime soon. I wish they were popular enough here to do 2 nights at the Point because I want to hear both!

I'm not arsed about Sunburn tbh.4

Archived