Well, there was the possibility, since there are a couple of breaks in the schedule. Wonder if they'll add a Portugese gig also??

They could also mean 3rd of November 2013.

Yeah, I'm sure they'd plan a full year ahead just to play an arena gig in Dublin of all places.

Just checked Ryanair flights from Gatwick for flying out first thing on the 3rd and back first thing on the 4th, not prohibitively expensive! :awesome:

Then realised it'll be my weekend to work! :awesome::LOL:

Just checked Ryanair flights from Gatwick for flying out first thing on the 3rd and back first thing on the 4th, not prohibitively expensive! :awesome:

NEVERMIND WORK, PIP. :awesome:

:(

Can't you get it swapped?

NEVERMIND WORK, PIP. :awesome:

If only! As I'm now one of the senior members of staff though, I'm on-call alternate weekends and responsible for the three or four members of staff out working, plus all the clients we look after, and have to deal with any problems. Never mind!

They only played one night in 2009. They didn't play Belfast either so I'd expect a lot of fans from Northern Ireland to make the trip down.