whoop whoop got my standing tickets today. It says entrance 3 on ticket. Is this an entrance inside the arena or outside? Just wondering where to queue! :p

If I remember correctly all the entrances are outside. You can't really go wrong, there will be a big line/line area and the other entrances will be inaccessible.

Thanks. I'm hoping to make it to the barrier for at least one of my Muse gigs and I think the Manchester one is out of the question coz I can't get the day off work to queue up early :(

A briiliant friend very kindly got me a ticket (I was at a work conference on the day of the presale:rolleyes:), but now can't go herself :(

Still going (of course:p) ...can't decide whether to just stay overnight and come back Sun, or stay another day and come back Mon - costs work out about the same!!

What is there to do in Dublin on a Sunday, when one is recovering from a gig? :D (serious Q actually)

A briiliant friend very kindly got me a ticket (I was at a work conference on the day of the presale:rolleyes:), but now can't go herself :(

Still going (of course:p) ...can't decide whether to just stay overnight and come back Sun, or stay another day and come back Mon - costs work out about the same!!

What is there to do in Dublin on a Sunday, when one is recovering from a gig? :D (serious Q actually)

Go to the zoo!

It's amazing!

Exactly. Go to Dublin Zoo. It's HUGE and they have a lot of interesting animals! THEY HAVE RHINOS. And giraffes! Seriously.

I think I'll have to drag Catherine to the zoo then by the sounds of it :chuckle:

I think I still have loads of pictures from there. I haven't uploaded them though! It's the best zoo ever. And they have this restaurant where you can look at a bunch of Matt Bellamys meerkats while you're eating!

Go to the zoo!

It's amazing!

Exactly. Go to Dublin Zoo. It's HUGE and they have a lot of interesting animals! THEY HAVE RHINOS. And giraffes! Seriously.

I think I still have loads of pictures from there. I haven't uploaded them though! It's the best zoo ever. And they have this restaurant where you can look at a bunch of Matt Bellamys meerkats while you're eating!

Ok ok ok! You've convinced me! :LOL: You know my weakness - can't resist a bunch of Bellamys. :D:$ Have always been a sucker for small cute furry animals :rolleyes:

Super fast service from Dubs: got my standing ticket already! :D Now I really need to sort accommodation and flights etc. It's less than a month away!

Are you looking for a hostel or a hotel? I can give you the names of a couple of good of each if you like.

Woo can't wait now! Who is queuing early? And any banter happening after?

We're going to be queuing early and there's been talk on this thread of a muser pissup afterwards :D Nothing has been arranged as far as I know, but I'm definitely up for a meetup in a pub/bar/club somewhere!

We're going to be queuing early and there's been talk on this thread of a muser pissup afterwards :D Nothing has been arranged as far as I know, but I'm definitely up for a meetup in a pub/bar/club somewhere!

SAVAGE!! Sure I plan on doing an early morning campout! should be bringing a bag full of goods and stuff so come up the front of the que and we can all have some craic!! Even better.... I can compensate for the over tiredness by drinking! deadly haha... Sure the arrangements will happen in the line... :p Hopefully they give out the pit passes early so one or 2 of us can run away for the toilet and such while others hold the "fort" up front...

Sorry I get very very into this haha :)

SAVAGE!! Sure I plan on doing an early morning campout! should be bringing a bag full of goods and stuff so come up the front of the que and we can all have some craic!! Even better.... I can compensate for the over tiredness by drinking! deadly haha... Sure the arrangements will happen in the line... :p Hopefully they give out the pit passes early so one or 2 of us can run away for the toilet and such while others hold the "fort" up front...

Sorry I get very very into this haha :)

I'll be doing the early morning queuing too and i'll have goodies aswell :) As long as the craic is had the day will fly by . . pro plus helps too :p A muser piss up is defo needed, god only knows how we'll all know each other!

I'll be doing the early morning queuing too and i'll have goodies aswell :) As long as the craic is had the day will fly by . . pro plus helps too :p A muser piss up is defo needed, god only knows how we'll all know each other!

Deadly sure I hope to see ya there... I will be the one with all the Muse tattoos haha... ehm sure The craic will be 90!! a good day ahead! pro plus? huh? :p Awh stop I can't wait to have nothing but Musers around to get drunk with :D I will be on my own so bring a sign :( all my friends are in New Zealand so I am glad to be on this board to know people beore hand haha

BTW!!!! people going to either que early, or go for the piss up, add us on facebook...

--Glenn

Musers have an innate ability to recognise kindred souls :) you will be fine!

Hurrah have sorted flight & hotel. OH vetoed returning on Mon so am going Fri-sun. In order to avoid stupid flight costs, have plumped for return flight at stupidly early time in the morning! :eek: ...might just decide to stay up all night!! :LOL:

Lol @ Ticketmaster.

* Order tickets.

* Call to have the address changed so the tickets get sent to hipbones

* "Sorry sir, that's not possible. We can arrange for you to pick them up at the venue?"

* "Yes yes, fine then."

* Status on My Ticketmaster says "Tickets will be at the venue box office".

* Mailman shows up today

* I have the tickets in my hand.

Lol @ Ticketmaster.

* Order tickets.

* Call to have the address changed so the tickets get sent to hipbones

* "Sorry sir, that's not possible. We can arrange for you to pick them up at the venue?"

* "Yes yes, fine then."

* Status on My Ticketmaster says "Tickets will be at the venue box office".

* Mailman shows up today

* I have the tickets in my hand.

:LOL:

Archived