I think they're just online tomorrow and only general sales go to the outlets.

No idea if the .mu presale sold out the last time but I know the O2 presale hung around for hours in 2009. Took advantage of O2's 'Order up to 5 free sims' at the time and was handing them out to non-Irish Musers til lunch it seemed. Doubt there'll be any trouble or selling out within minutes with either.

I'm still using two laptops to go for both though through paranoia, so who am I to talk. :LOL:

I was contemplating using two laptops aswell. :unsure::chuckle: I'm so nervous. :$

Hey i've registered for the members site, i'm wondering where i get the pre sale code it says it should be in the members area but its not there!

Please help... i've missed them last time so need to get tickets to this onw :(

It comes up once I log in on this page - http://muse.mu/user-area/members.htm When did you register?

Almost forgot about pre-sale with all the other shit that's been going on, lol. Got my code and gonna use up my breaks at work to get tix. It'll be awful and I prob won't get through but I'll damn we'll try! It wasn't so bad last time when I went for my first choice, but thankfully I'm only going for this tomorrow so I'm hoping it won't be a nightmare! There's always Friday as well although general sale is always hell, lol!

I had 2 PCs and a laptop on standby (and logged into both the UK and Irish sites) but that was so easy I didn't need to worry. :happy:

My girlfriend booked the hotel yesterday so all I have to do it get my flights to Belfast arranged and we're sorted.

Hope it goes as smoothly for everyone else.

That was almost too easy :shifty::chuckle:

Ikr, really dunno why I bother with worrying over whether I'm getting it or not. Though I did refresh at 10 and it kept switching back to the 'Not on sale' page, but hard refresh and it was sorted.

I had 2 PCs and a laptop on standby (and logged into both the UK and Irish sites) but that was so easy I didn't need to worry. :happy:

My girlfriend booked the hotel yesterday so all I have to do it get my flights to Belfast arranged and we're sorted.

Hope it goes as smoothly for everyone else.

Should do now I guess, probably made easier with the 3 different presales at the one time maybe, Muse fanclub page probably got the smallest traffic of the lot. :p

got myn!!! got two tickets so i can find sumone to go with lol

Ah, you will Cro. Drag someone new along and make them a new Muser! :p

Archived