Looking forward to the mad bants in the queue like in 2009 :D Muse bird might make an appearance!

Muse bird was awesome! Kept us entertained for at least an hour xD

I can't wait for this gig, first I didn't even know if I could get tickets because it was announced so late then my epic friend gets us standing tickets, now it feels like it can't come quick enough :/

Right, had an idea after seeing the Cologne gig and the 'MA' signs during Madness and expanded on the plan with someone in the queue at the Roundhouse on Sunday. For those of us going for the barrier, and anyway else really, is anyone interested in trying out a MA-xican wave during Madness next month? Was just thinking when it starts up in the song just having a big long wave of 'MA' signs over the barrier or the crowd or whatever, so thought I'd put the idea out there anyway. Have about 6 people interested so far. :p

Right, had an idea after seeing the Cologne gig and the 'MA' signs during Madness and expanded on the plan with someone in the queue at the Roundhouse on Sunday. For those of us going for the barrier, and anyway else really, is anyone interested in trying out a MA-xican wave during Madness next month? Was just thinking when it starts up in the song just having a big long wave of 'MA' signs over the barrier or the crowd or whatever, so thought I'd put the idea out there anyway. Have about 6 people interested so far. :p

Please no :stunned:

hi everyone! hows those travelling from northern ireland getting to the concert in the o2? im trying to sort transport for my daughter and myself! anyone know of any bus companies providing transport. any help greatly appeciated! thanks.

hi everyone! hows those travelling from northern ireland getting to the concert in the o2? im trying to sort transport for my daughter and myself! anyone know of any bus companies providing transport. any help greatly appeciated! thanks.

Not sure if it's any use but Translink run a bus (the Goldliner/X2) that goes from Belfast to Dublin city center (and back, obv) all day and right through the night. £21 return, iirc.

Umm might hit the Temple Bar area after it?

A friend and I have 4 hours to kill after the gig, trying to figure out something to do lol, The Mezz in temple bar is a good rock bar if you're heading that way.

That silly suicidal pigeon :p We're in for a good show! Was at the roundhouse on Sunday it was brilliant! :D

He kept chickening out :p (No pun intended xD) and I know! I saw the setlist, it looks amazing, I'm just sad that liquid state isn't on it, but.. BLISS! and Map of the problematique, I pray that they play those 2 in Dublin.

A friend and I have 4 hours to kill after the gig, trying to figure out something to do lol, The Mezz in temple bar is a good rock bar if you're heading that way.

Well, Me, 3 sisters, and several mates will be hittin it more than likely! Big crowd of nutters!:LOL:

Which they almost definitely will, unless they don't do festivals at all next summer.

thats if oxegen is going ahead next year.

Still holding out for a stadium date/phoenix park date here.

oh that pigeon, what fun was had, I can recall the band breaking their shit laughing from the window upstairs at the crowd.:LOL:

Hopefully we'll have support this time around to help burn some time. :p

Thought it was much more enjoyable last time just standing there waiting than what could have happened with getting The Big Pink. :p

Though I would love if The Joy Formidable do come along for the craic this time. Though doesn't look like it from their press release. :(

whoop whoop got my standing tickets today. It says entrance 3 on ticket. Is this an entrance inside the arena or outside? Just wondering where to queue! :p

If I remember correctly all the entrances are outside. You can't really go wrong, there will be a big line/line area and the other entrances will be inaccessible.

A Muser piss up is needed after the gig i reckon!

Count me in. :D

Archived