got myn!!! got two tickets so i can find sumone to go with lol

Got my ticket! :awesome:

It's not fair how easy that was! Why wasn't the pre-sale like this in June?

Because only us Irish want to make sure you have an enjoyable time from all parts of the gig going experience, right from the beginning.

I should really work on the tourist board. :p

I had 2 PCs and a laptop on standby (and logged into both the UK and Irish sites) but that was so easy I didn't need to worry. :happy:

My girlfriend booked the hotel yesterday so all I have to do it get my flights to Belfast arranged and we're sorted.

Hope it goes as smoothly for everyone else.

Why are you going to Belfast?

First time going to the Dublin O2 (still prefer The Point for a name), but always enjoy a trip to Dublin - apart from the prices!

I prefer standing for a Muse gig, but my better half doesn't always enjoy that as much, depending on the crowd's behaviour (understandably). But it looked from photos and the floor plan that the stage could be a fair distance from the first row of seats that standing was a better option for feeling part of the action.

Must pay a visit to Butler's Chocolate shop for a hot chocolate and sugary goodness as usual.:D

Nearly had a meltdown when I double-checked my receipt. I've seen Ticketmaster show "STAND" before when they mean STANDing but it really annoys me when they allocate a "row" and "seat" number!:mad: It makes you think you've ordered the wrong thing.

Only the price reassures you that you really have booked standing tickets.

Nearly had a meltdown when I double-checked my receipt. I've seen Ticketmaster show "STAND" before when they mean STANDing but it really annoys me when they allocate a "row" and "seat" number!:mad: It makes you think you've ordered the wrong thing.

Only the price reassures you that you really have booked standing tickets.

THIS THIS x1000

Have been deliberating with my girlfriend all morning whether she actually clicked the correct type of ticket (I'm at uni so I couldn't do it myself) Was a bit worried, but the price she paid = standing not seated.

Thanks for posting this, reassuring to know Ticketmaster just enjoy being confusing.

Wait so:

Section: STAND, does mean standing, right? I didn't understand the panic but upon trying to reassure myself with the Ticketmaster website it seems I've been assigned a row and seat number too.

I just went to check the Ticketmaster pricing and both seat types are €54.64 now.

Yea, it's all done as that with standing tickets from Ticketmaster. I can remember the madness from my first time with Marlay Park thinking I somehow had gotten seats to an all standing event.

Picture proof with the Marlay and 2009 02 tickets.

304184_10150396784169791_465318933_n.jpg

Yes guys, "STAND" definitely means standing. It's just another way that TicketRip-off makes ordering tickets a less than perfect experience. As mentioned earlier, it's likely an admin thing as far as "seat numbers" go, but it does seem unnecessary for the consumer to see a number, and surely TM have a simpler counter to tell them how many have been sold.

I've had this at least once before but it never stops irritating you while you confirm you actually got what you asked for.

Anyhoo, we're all getting our tickets so panic not!:D

Archived