Can't wait for Saturday! I'm entrance 1 so should see a few of ye there! Girlfriend got a ticket too but may be different entrances, anyone know what its like to meet up with her once inside?

They usually let you in the same entrance if you're both together.

Anyone know if there'll be a pit for the gig? I've heard that in recent gigs at the o2 there has been no pit.

MCD were saying that there was no pit till the day of the gig last time but then had one on the night so it's impossible to know for sure :LOL:

In case anyones interested, Chris just posted on his twitter about having a football game tomorrow night in Dublin.

"Chris Wolstenholme‏@CTWolstenholme

Football match in Dublin tomorrow evening. Watch this space for details. "

Is this really happening :awesome: I hope it's somewhere near the venue...

Haven't a notion of where Ballybrak is but I'm going to try to make my way there tomorrow. What bus do I get?

Where are you coming from? If you want to pm me I can probably help?

Ok so people coming from the city centre: there is a bus stop right in the middle of O Connell bridge. Get on the number 7 bus and ask the driver to let you off at Tesco in Ballybrack. Cross the road and walk down through the houses right to the end and you will be at the pitch. :)

Where are you coming from? If you want to pm me I can probably help?

Ok so people coming from the city centre: there is a bus stop right in the middle of O Connell bridge. Get on the number 7 bus and ask the driver to let you off at Tesco in Ballybrack. Cross the road and walk down through the houses right to the end and you will be at the pitch. :)

Ah, dunno what I ended up with trying to search a route out, but it was nothing as simple as that. Thank you! :)

hi, would anybody be able to tell me approximately how much a taxi fare from the city centre to the airport will be? planning to sleep at the airport after the gig because of an early flight home, and as far as i've understood there is no public transport to the airport during the night time?

cheers. :)

hi, would anybody be able to tell me approximately how much a taxi fare from the city centre to the airport will be? planning to sleep at the airport after the gig because of an early flight home, and as far as i've understood there is no public transport to the airport during the night time?

cheers. :)

there is transport running during the night to Dublin Airport.:)

http://www.aircoach.ie/table.routes.dublin.citycentre.php

I'd just make sure to walk down to o'connell st to get it. (the street with the spire)

anyways a taxi should be around €25 if I'm not mistaken (they can and will charge more though)

Archived