It hasn't really been three years, has it? It doesn't feel that long ago. :supersad:

I presume the presale will on Wednesday.

It has!

Yeah, Wednesday or Thursday seems like a safe bet.

Well, two with Oxegen. :p

3 presales were listed on the Ticketmaster link I posted above but it seems they've removed the gig again...

Anyway, MCD presale Wednesday at 9am, same time as O2 presale. Muse fan presale Thursday at 9 too.

This might be a silly question but how does the MCD presale work? I've never heard of them having their own presale before.

I hadn't heard of it myself, but it seems to just be clicking a link on their Facebook page. They have an MCD presale section with Flo's gig from the other week still there.

Edit: http://muse.mu/news,dates-announced-for-dublin-and-strasbourg-plus-additional-euro-tickets-released_1412.htm?f=home

Tickets for these dates will go on sale at 10:00 (local time) this Friday (28.09) with muse.mu member pre-sales at 10:00 (local time) on Thursday (27.09).

Guess that may be why it was taken down off Tickmaster again, they got the Muse presale wrong by an hour. :p

Eeeeeeeeeeee! and I have no college Thursday, it's perfect.

How does the .mu presale work? I'm half tempted to just go to a Ticketmaster outlet on Friday rather than having to bother with my prepaid cards and fees and the likes, I had no trouble getting two tickets(at different places, about 3 hours apart) last time.

Eeeeeeeeeeee! and I have no college Thursday, it's perfect.

How does the .mu presale work? I'm half tempted to just go to a Ticketmaster outlet on Friday rather than having to bother with my prepaid cards and fees and the likes, I had no trouble getting two tickets(at different places, about 3 hours apart) last time.

Dya reckon there'd be any standing tickets left by then? Really want standing but i'm not too sure how this whole .mu presale thing works. Can anybody explain who has gone through the process before? Cheers

This is on a Saturday, meaning I could catch a flight on the Friday night, or even Sat morning, and head back on Sunday in time for work the next day. I am so on it! If it means hearing Supremacy live for the (hopefully) sixth time this year by that point, I'm ONNNN it!

Just have to go through the horror of another fan pre-sale :( I HATE buying tickets.

So glad to see this gig announced, just couldn't afford to go to England this time round (though Wembley trip few years back was awesome)

I see there are 2 prices for tickets anyone know which price price relates to standing?

Also any Dub can recommend good budget accomodation will be travelling down and don't fancy driving.

Please post up any experiance with this presale as I doubt I will be on it as don't get paid til Friday grrr!!!!

Presumably 4 per person. I think that was the norm for all the arena gigs.

I think it's 6 but I'm not 100% on that. TM have been known to seel up to 8 per person at times.

Had a look around and it seems only the Glasgow gig I think was 6 tickets. Anyway, Ticketmaster on Twitter said that they 'think' it's 4. Guess we'll find out later maybe with the .mu presale details...

I was wondering, is it possible to use the .MU presale codes in physical Ticketmaster outlets, or are they just for online?

I think they're just online tomorrow and only general sales go to the outlets.

Anyone know if the O2 presale would be a better bet for tickets than muse.mu? I have codes for both but I'm conflicted about which to use!!

No idea if the .mu presale sold out the last time but I know the O2 presale hung around for hours in 2009. Took advantage of O2's 'Order up to 5 free sims' at the time and was handing them out to non-Irish Musers til lunch it seemed. Doubt there'll be any trouble or selling out within minutes with either.

I'm still using two laptops to go for both though through paranoia, so who am I to talk. :LOL:

Archived