My life is now complete!! <3 This is really short notice tho.

Agh I'm so excited. I don't think we'll have much trouble getting tickets either. It was a doddle last time.

I was saying this to Ari, I've never had trouble getting tickets for Irish gigs. Marlay and the o2 were easy.

Hope we haven't jinxed it now. :ninja::chuckle:

Just realised I have that weekend booked off work anyway :awesome:

Mhm, now I feel terrible for all my tweets of anger and disappointment when everything was first announced. Unless they helped make them sort this all out, in which case I REGRET NOTHING!! :LOL:

Aha same. I'm pretty sure I called them cunts. oop.

I was saying this to Ari, I've never had trouble getting tickets for Irish gigs. Marlay and the o2 were easy.

Very much so, hence why I already have it down in my sig. :p

Three opportunities probably again with the O2 too so plenty of chances for tickets.

I think I called them cunts in my most laid back tweet. I'm sure they won't mind, unless this gig is Matt walking out and just farting into the mic and walking off again as revenge. :erm:

Hope we haven't jinxed it now. :ninja::chuckle:

Just realised I have that weekend booked off work anyway :awesome:

The only time I've heard of Ticketmaster going to shit for tickets was when Take That were going to play Croke, and any time Westlife tour. :LOL: So I think we are safe.

Very much so, hence why I already have it down in my sig. :p

Three opportunities probably again with the O2 too so plenty of chances for tickets.

I think I called them cunts in my most laid back tweet. I'm sure they won't mind, unless this gig is Matt walking out and just farting into the mic and walking off again as revenge. :erm:

We'll be grand! :awesome:

They have an article up about the gig now.

http://musicscene.ie/2012/09/muse-confirm-o2-dublin-2012-live-concert-date-for-saturday-november-3rd/

Interestingly they have the tickets down as starting at €49.05 including booking fee, but I was pretty positive it said €55 in the small print. Maybe I read through it too quickly in my excitement. :$:LOL:

Edit: Nevermind, they changed it after I mentioned it on their Facebook..

http://www.mcd.ie/home/fn.php?c=6186127&ar=muse&cat=all

TICKETS FROM €54.65 (INC BOOKING FEE) ONSALE THIS FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 28th 10AM

The incredible MUSE will play The O2 Dublin on November 3rd as part of a massive European tour. Tickets from €54.65 including booking fee, go on-sale this Friday 28th of September at 10am. It has been almost three years since they have played Ireland so this is a real treat for Muse fans, as it also coincides with the release their sixth studio album “The 2nd Law” on Helium 3 / Warner Records this Friday 28th September.

Edit: http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18004933AACE53F3?artistid=1400322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Ah, it's all coming together. *rubs hands together menacingly*

Archived