:LOL: It was a VERY last-minute decision! Obviously could only get seats by that time (luckily, coz I was actually really unwell with the flu and never would have lasted standing) and they were almost at the top, far right! Mind you, still had a pretty good view!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gunqS8juTDM&list=PL5A79BD58A2586EDE&index=3&feature=plpp_video

Epic knee-slide :happy:

Slept at the airport and caught the first flight back to Gatwick :)

Ah that knee-slide was epic. Also better vid than my own from the barrier. :LOL:

I remember that fight in the queue too, and the shit going on with the security telling everyone to join the one queue at the start then near the end another security dude starting shit telling everyone they would only let gate 1's in and all that. Hopefully it goes a bit more smoothly with no drama this time...

Definitely going :happy:

Excellent! :happy:

I'm glad to see they left a day between the Manchester gig and the Dublin one. The Liverpool gig finished early on The Resistance tour so they could ship all the equipment over for the next day :mad:

The Liverpool gig was one of the worst, wasn't it?

You should come to Ireland! :supersad:

:happy:

Looks like a couple of us will be getting there the day before (flying in from Manchester). Are you and Ari getting there the day of?

:awesome:

Oh, cool! Who are you coming over with? Boardies? I think we'll get there the morning of the gig. We will probably take the bus down early and then take the bus home after the gig.

:awesome:

Oh, cool! Who are you coming over with? Boardies? I think we'll get there the morning of the gig. We will probably take the bus down early and then take the bus home after the gig.

Yeah I saw you mention that on Pip's status actually, that works out well!

I'll be going with Catherine and another girl from the US (she's on really on the boards though). We'll have to meet up for sure, I think we'll still require your assistance on getting around :chuckle:

Yeah I saw you mention that on Pip's status actually, that works out well!

I'll be going with Catherine and another girl from the US (she's on really on the boards though). We'll have to meet up for sure, I think we'll still require your assistance on getting around :chuckle:

It'll be a long journey, 2 and a half hours each way. Bleh. Ah well, I took an 8 hour flight to America to see Muse - the bus doesn't seem so bad. :chuckle:

Yes, it's always nice to put a face to the name! :happy:

Archived