I find this album the trickiest of all of them to order.

Panic Station

Isolated System

Supremacy

Animals

Explorers

Survival

Follow Me

Unsustainable

Liquid State

Save Me

Madness

Big Freeze

I definitely overplayed Panic Station when it came out though.

Animals

Survival

Supremacy

Liquid State

Unsustainable

Follow Me

Panic Station

Isolated System

Big Freeze

Explorers

Save Me

Madness

Prelude

Don't really hate any of the songs, but some are far better than others.

But...it just sounded so huge live, the lows during the chorus really shaked the arena at my gig :LOL: How in the nine hells can you still not like it?

I just don't like the song period. To me, it has the same effect as Resistance live. I'm just not enamored with it.

I just don't like the song period. To me, it has the same effect as Resistance live. I'm just not enamored with it.

It was the opposite for me. I wasn't in love with "Follow Me" on the album, but something about its live performance really got to me in a good way. It was one of the highlights from the Portland show for me.

The more I play it, the more I love the album. Has an interesting story arc, a kind of internal to external relationship evolution. Love that every song is different from the one before. :happy:

I actually agree with your last statement, as well.

I really do like the variety on the album. It would be different if Muse had a specific "genera" but they don't... and they do all of them on the album well.

Sometimes an album having good "flow" just leads to it sounding like one long ass song, and can kill the replayability of it for me.

And even if someone isn't as obsessed with Follow Me as I am, I still can't believe they wouldn't find it completely awesome live. :$

Madness is so amazing. I listened to it for the first time in months, in the car. Gorgeous.

I'm starting to warm to it, but it's too boring for 3 minutes. It sounds much better live, especially the bit where things happen.

Archived