I remember thinking it was gonna be a satanic album...6th album, trailer released 06/06.

That trailer really made the board interesting when it came out.

You know what that means though don't you? They are gonna troll with trailers just for fun now.

IIRC Isolated System was on the board, but Liquid State was the one missing.

Probably Liquid State then, I forgot about that one. I think IS is the one at the bottom that look like "The Unknown" or something.

That makes Prelude not on it. Most likely was a part of Survival and then broken off.

Probably Liquid State then, I forgot about that one. I think IS is the one at the bottom that look like "The Unknown" or something.

That makes Prelude not on it. Most likely was a part of Survival and then broken off.

yep

decided to check that Dom pic.

the smaller names in the bottom are certainly the two parts of T2L: Uns/IS with the last one's title looking like The Unknown or The Unnamed

yep

decided to check that Dom pic.

the smaller names in the bottom are certainly the two parts of T2L: Uns/IS with the last one's title looking like The Unknown or The Unnamed

I think there was a picture of some sheet music labelled The Unknown at one point, so probably The Unknown = IS.

Archived