The Wanted sound good drunk so I'm not sure how this makes any sense

There may or may not be a video of me dancing to "Glad You Came" after way too much whiskey... in a bar...

I'm still liking T2L AND I'm still listening to it nearly straight through. Which is completely something I couldn't say for TR, as much as I liked most of the songs.

If someone had all the individual instrument tracks, could it be remixed for a higher quality at all?

It would be better than T2L.

1. No because it's a production technique, a very bad one.

2. The actual production (ie. loudness war, setting peaks in amplitude, frequency, volumes etc..) of an album doesn't affect how good the album is that much. For example Map of the Problematique is produced terribly but is a lot of people's favourite song despite that. Exo-Politics is produced bad but isn't that great a song anyway.

That's a titillating thought!

It is though, I would love to hear a very well produced BHAR but it wouldn't change my rating of it at all.

Has anyone seen a jewel case version of the CD around yet? I really don't like the digipak The Beatles rereleases or my copy of TR which I'm going to replace at some point, sticking with my digital copy for the mean time but still...

Don't know what it's like overseas, but in the US, the normal is case only, and the deluxe is digipack only.

Archived