I hope they don't play Falling Down,it's incredibly boring. And why in the world do the songs that they play have to be related to T2L in any way? That is beyond ridiculous.

If they do bring back some old stuff then they should finally bring back Muscle Museum, Showbiz and Space Dementia. People are dying to hear them, I am sure!

I would hope if they brought back older stuff, they would bring back ones fans WANT to hear, instead of the randomness that would be Falling Down, etc.

There's a big difference in playing the "greatest hits" live for the majority of more casual fans who might have never seen the band play before, and playing material from 13 years ago that a large share of those same fans have never heard.

If you're pulling out that old of "rarities" I tend to feel those are treats for the hardercore fans, and maybe should be songs they WANT to hear? ;)

Sorry James... but I don't think Unintended would be a real exciting song live... it damn near puts me in a coma on CD.

I'd rather they used an open slot for Bliss, CE, Micro Cuts, Showbiz, or MM. Something like that.

You guys realize that Muse weren't trying to make a cohesive album right? They placed Madness after Supremacy to show off the contrasting elements.

No one is saying that Muse wanted to make a cohesive album and failed. Some people are saying that they (not Muse, but these people) wanted this album to be cohesive.

No one is saying that Muse wanted to make a cohesive album and failed. Some people are saying that they (not Muse, but these people) wanted this album to be cohesive.

Good, glad that got cleared up. I too wish for Muse to right a cohesive album. That would be my perfect Muse album.

Well, I'd rather have a non cohesive album with great songs (The 2nd Law) instead of a cohesive album with bad songs :LOL:

Cohesive ≠ good.

Well yeah I think anyone would, but if they could make a cohesive album where all the songs were good, then that would be ideal (Absolution imo)

He had the idea long before her...

probably.

Yes I guess he did, but I'd rather let Sarah Brightman be the guinea pig, allow the space launching people to sort out any teething problems. :ninja:

I would guess it would be a few years before this Muse playing in space thing happened, if ever.

These privately funded flights for rich people appear to be happening soon.

I just bought the CD (I know I'm late :$) and iTunes listed Muse as Indie Rock. :wtf:

But aside from that, mine was a digipak including only the CD and the album booklet. Was there a different packaging for the one with 'Making-of' DVD or does it look pretty much the same? I hope I didn't miss it or anything. Yeah, kinda regretting if I did actually missed it. :(

I just bought the CD (I know I'm late :$) and iTunes listed Muse as Indie Rock. :wtf:

Haha yeah I noticed that too

bcCET.png

The DVD version was a digipak too so I guess they could've been easily confused...though I didn't even know the CD only version came in digipak, the ones I've seen have been jewel case.

The DVD version was a digipak too so I guess they could've been easily confused...though I didn't even know the CD only version came in digipak, the ones I've seen have been jewel case.

I should have checked the prices of all the stuff there to see if there was the CD+DVD version. :( I assumed the one I picked had the DVD as well since the store had the CD+DVD for The Resistance.

Mind you, the store isn't like a dedicated record store, so I didn't have a chance to ask. Meanwhile the one that was dedicated didn't even have The 2nd Law, nor any Muse albums (at the moment) for the record. Strange. (I bought Showbiz from them.)

Archived