I know its so early but looking back at older albums I'm curious as to where this stacks up. The only thing off TR that is even in the same league is Exogenesis and the rest is crushed under Supremacy. Then going to Black Holes...I'd put it a league above Knights...Hoodoo is real close but I think this has it beat as well as TAB and MOTP.

Going to Absolution looking at a song like this SS is the only thing that really competes and I think this just barely nudges it but we'll have to wait til we hear it live plenty of times, pro shots, as well as the album version...but where I'm going I think this is the best thing to come out since CE barring Exogenesis.

You guys are insane right now.. Though this song did ease some of my fears for the new album.. but one of their best ever? We have to listen to it a few thousand times before we know how it will stand up. I loved Uprising when it came out but about a month later.. I couldn't stand it anymore.

Are you REALLY putting Supremacy and Uprising on the same level? :LOL:

It's nice to see .mu that blown away by new songs that members clearly don't see irony. I'm only making fun of all these people, which after the release of Madness or Survival were so negative.

I'm LOVING Supremacy! :happy:

Not really irony, more sarcasm, and it wasn't that obvious considering the person a couple posts after you said the song was boring. If they were trying to be sarcastic, they did an even worse job.

Are you REALLY putting Supremacy and Uprising on the same level? :LOL:

Honestly haha. When Uprising premiered I had to convince myself it was good but it basically felt like someone cracked the muse formula and simplified it a bit for American audience. (I'm never gonna let it go that TR wasn't at least slightly constructed around being more appealing in the US). Supremacy on the other hand is full on Muse. Muse firing on all cylinders.

Seriously where was all this falsetto on TR? It had people thinking he was losing it with age.

Honestly haha. When Uprising premiered I had to convince myself it was good but it basically felt like someone cracked the muse formula and simplified it a bit for American audience. (I'm never gonna let it go that TR wasn't at least slightly constructed around being more appealing in the US). Supremacy on the other hand is full on Muse. Muse firing on all cylinders.

Seriously where was all this falsetto on TR? It had people thinking he was losing it with age.

There was falsetto in TR, a bit.

But Matt's voice has never been this good. No, not even in the OoS era. This is way too powerful in comparison.

But Matt's voice has never been this good. No, not even in the OoS era. This is way too powerful in comparison.

His chest voice is on a whole new level and just the smoothness of all his vibratos and just everything he has done is amazing. But what I'm saying is TR had zero soaring falsettos. Exo 1 had falsetto but it wasn't as powerful as what we've gotten on multiple T2L songs.

His chest voice is on a whole new level and just the smoothness of all his vibratos and just everything he has done is amazing. But what I'm saying is TR had zero soaring falsettos. Exo 1 had falsetto but it wasn't as powerful as what we've gotten on multiple T2L songs.

Well, Uprising one is incredible but very hidden

I still don't think Uprising falsetto is something he could do though. It's probably some sort of up-pitching or whatever done in studio. It doesn't sound natural to me at all and he never did any falsetto with such clear diction before because it's extremely difficult.

Yeah exactly so why hide it if he was capable back then? (which we know now he was). Just adds more evidence to the theory I've held since Uprising premiered on Zane Lowe as well as the entire release of TR.

I still don't think Uprising falsetto is something he could do though. It's probably some sort of up-pitching or whatever done in studio. It doesn't sound natural to me at all and he never did any falsetto with such clear diction before because it's extremely difficult.

I doubt that. Its similar to the ending of Megalomania...which come to think of it is hidden as well :facepalm: lol ok you might be right on that front.

are you really suggesting matthews voice got worse inbetween OoS and now? really? if anything he got better with every album release. Honestly, matt back then was not that good of a vocalist^^ just listen to some of the older recordings lololololol

Archived