Quite frankly pissed about this after going to night 1. The imbalance is absurd... Trading 2 Resistance songs and 1 from Black Holes for 3 from Origin and DEAD STAR. I don't care if it was Feeling Good, night 1 had to sit through Explorers.

An absolutely pathetic way to treat fans who bought presale tickets before show 2 was even announced.

At least throw night 1 a bone with Bliss if Dead Star is for night 2... and to add insult to injury with Plug in Baby, the whole thing's a huge fuck you.

Quite frankly pissed about this after going to night 1. The imbalance is absurd... Trading 2 Resistance songs and 1 from Black Holes for 3 from Origin and DEAD STAR. I don't care if it was Feeling Good, night 1 had to sit through Explorers.

An absolutely pathetic way to treat fans who bought presale tickets before show 2 was even announced.

At least throw night 1 a bone with Bliss if Dead Star is for night 2... and to add insult to injury with Plug in Baby, the whole thing's a huge fuck you.

Well it's common knowledge that Night 2 will always be better than Night 1 and well, if you cared about rarities you should've gone to Night 2. Especially after getting confirmation that they were gonna play Dead Star the following day.

Okay, fuck that crowd. For real.

I know, right?

Aside from that little patch of them clear off to the side, it was like....:(

Ugh.

You read a lot about English stoicism and crap, but naw, I really think its us who have the sticks up our butts.

I know, right?

Aside from that little patch of them clear off to the side, it was like....:(

Ugh.

You read a lot about English stoicism and crap, but naw, I really think its us who have the sticks up our butts.

That was literally the worst reaction I have actually seen Dead Star get. Or actually, there was no reaction. Hope they'll bring it to the stadiums so it gets a good reaction and lots of dancing/headbanging/moshing.

Oh my good Jesus hootenannying Christ party chicken bucket - that crowd :stunned:.

How is it possible NOT to be roused by that performance? That's the best Dead Star has sounded almost ever!

Fucking Muse fans, they're all shit. Even me.

Hey, great that they played it. I just don't want it to be another bullshit "2 times only" deal like it was last tour.

Well hey at least this time it was in acknowledgement to fans both times instead of just a sign that they love East Asia more than anything. Yes I'm just trying to count victories here.

I did mention earlier though that this doesn't mean anything about it showing up later.

Well hey at least this time it was in acknowledgement to fans both times instead of just a sign that they love East Asia more than anything. Yes I'm just trying to count victories here.

I did mention earlier though that this doesn't mean anything about it showing up later.

Yeah, it doesn't mean anything. It would suck if they dropped it now and had Dead Star go out on the least interested crowd in Muse history.

Yeah, it doesn't mean anything. It would suck if they dropped it now and had Dead Star go out on the least interested crowd in Muse history.

I have to admit strong defeat here and say I was proven wrong. I really did think that there was a chance the crowd would at least enjoy Dead Star just cause they didn't know it. I should have known better, especially seeing as how the gig I went to was the lightest crowd of all 4.

On another note, is there video of Dracula Mountain?

This.

I cannot stress just how good it was to see Muse do this live for the first time ever back at Earls Court 2004. That mega riff erupting out of the darkness while Matt ran around with a camera like a madman wearing that crazy red coat.

'Dat rockt :awesome:.

But srsly, that version of Dead Star from last night was a triumph. I love the little changes in there - the way Matt rose up the neck during the intro added so much power.

Then, that chugging, real heavy metal tone for the second verse really brought home the beef :D.

Archived