The first night of Wembley was my first Muse gig and I still think its one of the best gigs I've been to. Crowd was well into it where I was and NSC was actually a laugh live, really fun :)

Tbf I had fun at the first night at the O2 in 2009, which has gone down as one of Muse's worst ever gigs on this board. Admittedly I had a lot more fun at Wembley the year after, but it was still a great buzz.

As previously said I'm surprised NSC wasn't kept in the setlist, or at least played more. Looked more like fun than Guiding Light, which I actually liked for a while before finding it underwhelming live at Wembley.

At this rate all the guitars retired after the Resistance tour will have to be bought back due to Matt destroying the new ones.

Has anyone else noticed that they dont play animals anymore :(

They havent played it since the 7th of march

It'll be back, hopefully for the stadium tour.

Edit: Also, I doubt that guitar's dead from that. It's probably just a bit damaged.

I remember a conversation I had with Dee back when Muse had just started touring.

"I bet they will drop Animals soon"

"Yeah I mean...it works live, it's easy to sing and it's really good. Why wouldn't he drop it?"

"Classic Matt"

Something like that.

I reckon Animals will return tonight. Not sure in my conviction though...

Edit: Also, I doubt that guitars dead from that. It's probably just a bit damaged.

More than likely. My comment was more of a passing view on the rate Bellamy's hurled Manson's around this year... incidentally, has the one he trashed at Shepherd's Bush been returned to Matt yet?

I remember a conversation I had with Dee back when Muse had just started touring.

"I bet they will drop Animals soon"

"Yeah I mean...it works live, it's easy to sing and it's really good. Why wouldn't he drop it?"

"Classic Matt"

Something like that.

Yeah, pretty much sums it up.

It's split in two after he picks it up again, pay attention :LOL:

Meh, you can tell there's a chunk or something missing but apart from that it's hard to tell. I'm just saying that considering it wasn't really thrown that high and it hit the ground flat, I doubt it's beyond repair.

Meh, you can tell there's a chunk or something missing but apart from that it's hard to tell. I'm just saying that considering it wasn't really thrown that high and it hit the ground flat, I doubt it's beyond repair.

:erm: the body is split in two, it's not just a chunk missing

Archived