to everyone who gets surprised at the lack of response to Dead Star, lets not act surprised. we will know the vast MINORITY of concert goers would be in on what was happening last night. hopefully a lot of people who heard it (probably for the first time) will now become a fan

to everyone who gets surprised at the lack of response to Dead Star, lets not act surprised. we will know the vast MINORITY of concert goers would be in on what was happening last night. hopefully a lot of people who heard it (probably for the first time) will now become a fan

That shit would not happen in Europe though.

And while it's true that they have not been exposed to Dead Star anywhere near as much as say Starlight, Feeling Good etc, it's still really depressing. As they've mentioned in random interviews, getting a good reaction is part of the reason they keep songs in the set. Luckily this was only the one time Dead Star kinda bombed, so it shouldn't put them off playing it again.

That shit would not happen in Europe though.

And while it's true that they have not been exposed to Dead Star anywhere near as much as say Starlight, Feeling Good etc, it's still really depressing. As they've mentioned in random interviews, getting a good reaction is part of the reason they keep songs in the set. Luckily this was only the one time Dead Star kinda bombed, so it shouldn't put them off playing it again.

They probably knew that the reaction would be like this, and that's also why they normally do safe, shorter sets only with hits and singles for NA. I don't care though, as long as they save the good stuff for Emirates 1 & 2 where people actually can appreciate those songs.

Feeling Good got loud cheers and a singalong.

I wouldn't mind this if Dead Star got a decent reaction.

Yeah, but DS is still a high energy rock song. You'd expect a bit of a reaction.

So PIB and Animals brought back at the same gig as well as second plays of the tour for both Dead Star and Feeling Good is pretty mad, but I'm just astonished that they played Dracula Mountain.

A tiny part of me is hoping for Dracula Mountain + Apocalypse Please for the stadiums

I wouldn't mind this if Dead Star got a decent reaction.

Yeah, but DS is still a high energy rock song. You'd expect a bit of a reaction.

Agreed, very high energy. And I agree with the above that (obviously) Europe would go nuts to hear dead star. But our goal was accomplished. It's awesome to see that kind of fan/band interaction

Agreed, very high energy. And I agree with the above that (obviously) Europe would go nuts to hear dead star. But our goal was accomplished. It's awesome to see that kind of fan/band interaction

Yeah, definitely. It's just a shame that the general response wasn't stronger.

Yeah, definitely. It's just a shame that the general response wasn't stronger.

Ya I'm sure every hardcore muser would agree. I know I can speak for every American muser when I say that we all want to experience a concert in Europe/UK to be apart of that awesomeness

Ya I'm sure every hardcore muser would agree. I know I can speak for every American muser when I say that we all want to experience a concert in Europe/UK to be apart of that awesomeness

And then there's Australia where we're all just drunk and stupid and appreciate nothing.

I said a bit :mad:

Well you were a bit wrong :mad:

Ahhh shite, Green Day might be a support act? Apparently they were at the gig last night and then they hung out backstage

Probably not - Green Day are playing Toronto's ACC tonight.

I'm more amazed by Lightning Bolt's Dracula Mountain into Feeling Good tbh. How the fuck does that work? :LOL:

Archived