Well, think that he gets 3000£ for every guitar he breaks :LOL:

Still, he must cringe at the sight! :LOL:

I think Matt must cringe at his guitar repair bill - must be huge.

In terms of the Manson's crew, surely there's one that must go "Oh no not another one" when one turns up. Either that or they may soon get another one to frame like the M1D1... talking of which are Matt's old guitars kept at Manson's when they're retired?

:erm: the body is split in two, it's not just a chunk missing

Yeah it's split in two. That guitar's done. :LOL:

Shit, really? Didn't look like that bad a fall/smash. Ah well, I don't think it was an important one so it doesn't matter too much.

I think Matt must cringe at his guitar repair bill - must be huge.

Considering how much money he's got, I doubt it really bothers him :chuckle:

Shit, really? Didn't look like that bad a fall/smash. Ah well, I don't think it was an important one so it doesn't matter too much.

Considering how much money he's got, I doubt it really bothers him :chuckle:

Yeah fair comment. :p

However it does seem that something fell off the bodywork on the guitar. It also looks like it was the Matt Black, which he normally uses for 6/7 songs a night. So it is starting to look like he may have to bring one or two guitars out of retirement.

The fact that he was referring to Dead Star signs, then asked if they were coming tomorrow suggests they would play it tomorrow (today), imagine the shit he'd get if the same fans were there tonight in the same spot he'd be like "oh fuck, what song did they want again?" *adds Guiding Light*

if Toronto #2 gets Bliss, Dead Star, Animals & Sunburn in the same set, it obviously gets propelled to the "best T2L set so far" for me even though it will remain shorter than European ones.

though it's highly unlikely to happen

He didn't promise anything all he did was ask you coming tomorrow

Does this instantly mean he's promising Dead Star?

It's just standard adding 2+2 together

Section of fans with Dead Star signs all shouting DEAD STAAARGH

Matt talks to them and says "You coming tomorrow?". It's not a promise but it's pretty obvious

However, if they don't, it'll be 2+2=5

It's just standard adding 2+2 together

Section of fans with Dead Star signs all shouting DEAD STAAARGH

However, if they don't, it'll be 2+2=5

I guess. But I don't class a promise until someone actually says "i promise" but that's probably just me

They'll probably play it but like Dee said, but as long as they play it at stadiums too :p

I guess. But I don't class a promise until someone actually says "i promise" but that's probably just me

They'll probably play it but like Dee said, but as long as they play it at stadiums too :p

Oh yeah same! It's just a massive hint is all

And they better :mad: It'll be great if they play it tonight but if they don't at the stadiums after that :supersad: I've missed Dead Star once, MUST NOT MISS IT AGAIN

Oh my god if they play that. :awesome:

:LOL: That'd be classy. They'd probably do rather a good version too

Oh yeah same! It's just a massive hint is all

And they better :mad: It'll be great if they play it tonight but if they don't at the stadiums after that :supersad: I've missed Dead Star once, MUST NOT MISS IT AGAIN

I might have said "i don't get what's so special about getting that song" well I got an answer why but.. yeah.

If muse have seen how much people want this song then why don't they just keep playing it? :LOL:

Yep. I am really annoyed about not going to Sheperd's Bush. And if they can play it in America, they can play it again in the summer. I mean, when was the last time America got Dead Star? Actually, now that I think about it, have they EVER played Dead Star in America?

Yep. I am really annoyed about not going to Sheperd's Bush. And if they can play it in America, they can play it again in the summer. I mean, when was the last time America got Dead Star? Actually, now that I think about it, have they EVER played Dead Star in America?

I think in a few Abso gigs.

But then there were a lot of songs they played in Abso gigs.

Dude, try having tickets and then shit going down so you can't make it :supersad: I go on about it but shiiiiiiiiit, failfailfail

But yeah, they're not obliged to play it in the summer after this but they damn well should

Would've been in 2004 probably? Doubt they played it there on the BH&R tour.

Well tbf there was that tweet where Matt basically said "We're playing Dead Star at Emirates 2" followed by a load of bullshit, but I do like to believe the DS comment is legit

Archived