That's why Survival should be closing the main set. KoC would be a nice encore opener and the closer could be either Stockholm or Supremacy (+ massive riffage :awesome:).

I have no idea where they are going to place Supremacy in the setlist.

How about where it already is?

It really looks like Matt is thinking that fans (or, may I say, people at gigs) don't know any of OoS songs and he always have to introduce them. :LOL:

this is an interesting approach. this should be extended to go as far back as Showbiz songs. Probably wont but who knows.

Supremacy could work anywhere.

I'm not 100% convinced opener is the best spot for it. Sure, it's an epic opening minute but the verse is a little long for an opener I feel.

Set closer would rock or maybe encore opener or even closer.

They should start the gig with The 2nd Law: Unsustainable

They will.

And also Liquid State is amazing, so they should play that live too.

They will.

and keep butterflies & hurriganes, 'cause the piano part is freaking amazing.

They won't.

That's why Survival should be closing the main set. KoC would be a nice encore opener and the closer could be either Stockholm or Supremacy (+ massive riffage :awesome:).

I have no idea where they are going to place Supremacy in the setlist.

as long as they place it somewhere in the setlist i don't care.

Supremacy could work anywhere.

I'm not 100% convinced opener is the best spot for it. Sure, it's an epic opening minute but the verse is a little long for an opener I feel.

Set closer would rock or maybe encore opener or even closer.

Supremacy> Citizen Erased> Space Dementia or New Born as main set closer :D

So, what songs other than the ones played so far do people think will get played in the 2012 shows? I'd say all the new songs not played yet plus USOE and Butterflies & Hurricanes.

Unsustainable, Big Freeze, Explorers, Liquid State, USOE, Undisclosed Desires, Feeling Good, Invincible, maybe Butterflies & Hurricanes and Hoodoo.

Archived