If something, having the same visuals for both songs makes the roulette thing appear more real.

Yes, it does make it appear more real. I'm still stuck on the whole printing the exact song they're going to play on the paper setlist. Which means the only way it could be real is if they did the draw at some point before the show. And there's really no excuse for that because the songs are in the same tuning, presumably using the same instruments. Same video. There's no reason in the world why that couldn't legitimately be done on the spot.

I won't be on the sexy train for the first half of the gig (maybe more), I have basketball training.

Go on without me :supersad:

OMG YOU PLAY BASKETBALL?!?!?! AWESOME! Me too! The reason I missed a few sexy planes/trains as well. Didn't expect that one :D.

I know right? Bummer.

I think we'll get NB, which I don't want, but MOTP, RBS and Liquid State, which is still alright. But they could throw in a curveball so who knows.

I got NB instead of SS at iTunes fest and although it's nice SS is just beast. I do like MOTP but again, had that at iTunes and I love Hysteria. RBS I've seen at Wembley and although I've seen Sunburn can barely remember it! Liquid State is bangin

I've heard that they'll play Cave tomorrow.

I missed that after I picked the wrong O2 night in 2009. Would be a real "WTF... awesome!" moment though.

I got NB instead of SS at iTunes fest and although it's nice SS is just beast. I do like MOTP but again, had that at iTunes and I love Hysteria. RBS I've seen at Wembley and although I've seen Sunburn can barely remember it! Liquid State is bangin

The only time one has been omitted was Wembley 2010, where we got amazing performances of MK Ultra and Citizen Erased instead of New Born. NB was pretty good at the O2 and great live at Reading but I think the latter should've been its farewell. I've seen RBS but I don't mind it or Sunburn (which I haven't seen) - I'm pretty happy with that choice.

I think I should relax and just wait till tomorrow. That might make me happier. :chuckle:

Archived