Do you think O2 will get something special?

It will probably be Feeling Good...

Hysteria/Map

Falling Down/RBS

Save Me/Liquid State

New Born/Stockholm

And then Knights/Survival for the closing spot. Maybe PIB/Bliss. I highly doubt they're throwing in another song that hasn't been played on this tour.

"Unfortunately, over the past few days, Ritzy's been severely losing her voice; a consequence of tour flu. She woke up today with no voice and regrettably we have to cancel our show tonight in London, opening for Muse. We're very disappointed and apologize to our fans. We're working on getting Ritzy well so we don't miss any other shows.

Sincerely , TJF X"

(posted an hour ago on twitter)

Thats a shame. I was quite looking forward to getting to see them tonight. :(

- sorry if this was already posted. I hadn't seen any mention of it anywhere on here.

Yeah, I also think Feeling Good. If you're lucky (wich means: very unlikely) it'll replace UD :LOL:

I think it's fair enough to play Feeling Good sometimes. It just shouldn't take precedence over other songs as much as it used to. In all fairness they only played it a couple of times last year and so far not at all this year.

I think it's fair enough to play Feeling Good sometimes. It just shouldn't take precedence over other songs as much as it used to. In all fairness they only played it a couple of times last year and so far not at all this year.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't mind Feeling Good. I actually got some :eek:'s for saying that in the sexytrain

Archived