OMG YOU PLAY BASKETBALL?!?!?! AWESOME! Me too! The reason I missed a few sexy planes/trains as well. Didn't expect that one :D.

Haha yeah, I've been playing since I was 6 :chuckle:

It's muscle museum tomorrow. Birmingham get cave. Manchester get city of delusion

Yeah, and Pesaro gets Creep

You kidding? There is less pit-worthy songs but (at least) the Glasgow crowd pit at every opportunity and bounced to every song. You can hardly tell by amateur point-of-view camera footage.

fair point re the cam footage, just saying the same level of crowd interaction doesn't come accross on the videos of Glasgow and now the o2 i've seen - not much action at the barrier during the start of supremacy, not much of a shout of 'supremaccccccy'.

Crowd was going nuts in France and the high pitched crowd was noticable :LOL:

Standing by my hysteria comment though, piss poor atm - its as bad as Supremacy is now good. I'd rather get MoTP I think.

Hysteria has been piss poor since the BHAR era. Again, it's not just about the performance, the sound level is never right either. I don't know how they haven't noticed it.

And remember to casuals (as I like to call them), the album only came out a few weeks ago. It's the same in every 1st leg of a tour for any band.

Hysteria has been piss poor since the BHAR era. Again, it's not just about the performance, the sound level is never right either. I don't know how they haven't noticed it.

And remember to casuals (as I like to call them), the album only came out a few weeks ago. It's the same in every 1st leg of a tour for any band.

It's not been as good as the studio ever imo, one of the few Muse songs that isn't.

Archived