I'm guessing we'll get the same setlist as so far for the first two. Possibly a random surprise for London night 2 or Birmingham, but I'm not expecting it (random airing of Bliss might suffice, mind).

I'm just wondering how I avoid seeing the setlist and basically taking away the random probability of what I will get at my show (either way I'd rather have MOTP/SS at my gig).

I tried to avoid the setlist for any tour but you simply can't! I can't see them rotating much to be fair. Apart from TiRo there's no absolution songs and apart from knights/starlight there's no black holes songs. Would kill to hear CoD

What?

Hysteria is rotated with MOTP, so there you have either one Abso or one BH&R. Then there's SMBH. And Stockholm Syndrome occasionally.

Me too, but when a band says they are going to do more rotation I actually expect them to do more than just switch 2 songs per gig. But this is Muse we're talking about so...

oh someone took me seriously

Well, Ruled by Secrecy was soundchecked.

I was gonna name all the songs they soundchecked but never played last tour, but then I thought this would be enough:

They soundchecked Soaked.

Soundchecked MK Ultra at Glasgow the last time and we thought we were getting the first live performance of it then they never

Was that the one where they backed out at last minute and left everyone pissed off?

RBS for O2 27th? :awesome:

Might be likely since they love London.

oh someone took me seriously

I was gonna name all the songs they soundchecked but never played last tour, but then I thought this would be enough:

They soundchecked Soaked.

I know I know, soundcheck doesn't prove anything, I just wanted to share :phu:

Also, they really soundchecked that? When? :LOL:

Might be likely since they love London.

And it's the second night, the one for the real fans.

Archived