Muse on Later with Jools Holland again 2012.09.25

Will_

Jools can't present to save his life and fawns over anyone who apes his crappy boogie-woogie style piano - can't stand the show these days.

BUT!

He stills pulls the good guests - will be interesting to see what Muse do. Madness and Survival are a given I'd say but for their third song, we'll have to see.

He stills pulls the good guests - will be interesting to see what Muse do. Madness and Survival are a given I'd say but for their third song, we'll have to see.

Is it always songs from the newest album that get played? I've never watched a full episode before.

I would guess it's Survival, Madness and Uprising.

I dunno about Uprising. They did it last time they were on Jools Holland, seems a bit silly to do it again! They performed Map back in '06 which was intended for single release, so they'll probably do the third single from T2L which is Panic Station by the sounds of things.

I dunno about Uprising. They did it last time they were on Jools Holland, seems a bit silly to do it again! They performed Map back in '06 which was intended for single release, so they'll probably do the third single from T2L which is Panic Station by the sounds of things.

Or Follow Me. I don't think they would do Uprising. Perhaps if they did choose one from the the last album they'd do Undisclosed Desires on a show like that. Did they do that last time? I can't remember. I thought they did Uprising and USoE, last time.

What about Unsustainable?

Or Follow Me. I don't think they would do Uprising. Perhaps if they did choose one from the the last album they'd do Undisclosed Desires on a show like that. Did they do that last time? I can't remember. I thought they did Uprising and USoE, last time.

What about Unsustainable?

They did USoE, UD and Uprising last time, as they did on everything :LOL: I doubt they'll do something from a previous album. Apparently the world has forgotten OoS according to Muse and Abso must be getting to that point now too.

I highly highly doubt Unsustainable :LOL: all depends on what the second single is really, I'd say.

They did USoE, UD and Uprising last time, as they did on everything :LOL: I doubt they'll do something from a previous album. Apparently the world has forgotten OoS according to Muse and Abso must be getting to that point now too.

I highly highly doubt Unsustainable :LOL: all depends on what the second single is really, I'd say.

Why do you doubt Unsustainable? It was one of the rare occasions when they did USoE with strings, last time.

i cant see them playing Unsustainable as there would hardly be any vocals for Matt.. but that would be a shocker and get the crowd buzzing. Performing 'Survival' im just not sure.

This performance will showcase the bits Matt wants to show off.. namely: 'Madness', possibly 'Follow Me', perhaps 'Panic Station'/'an oldie'. Muse will either open or close the show.

we'll get 2 maybe 3 songs max.

i cant see them playing Unsustainable as there would hardly be any vocals for Matt.. but that would be a shocker and get the crowd buzzing. Performing 'Survival' im just not sure.

This performance will showcase the bits Matt wants to show off.. namely: 'Madness', possibly 'Follow Me', perhaps 'Panic Station'/'an oldie'. Muse will either open or close the show.

we'll get 2 maybe 3 songs max.

They will probably open and close the show

I'm guessing Survival, Madness and either Follow Me/Save Me/Liquid State. I can't see Unsustainable being played and, although the band sound like they're itching to play it live, I think they'd rather save Supremacy for a proper gig. I might be wrong though, they might want to show that they've got a great and energetic live song to make people wanna see them.

Survival and Madness are guaranteed.

Third song will be single #3. Always is.

Last time: Uprising, Resistance, Undisclosed Desires.

Time before: Starlight, Map Of The Problematique, Knights Of Cydonia.

Time before: Hyper Music and Feeling Good. Still singles.

So Follow Me or Panic Station, basically.

Archived