Muse on Later with Jools Holland again 2012.09.25

Will_

I thought the band sounded really tight during Panic Station. Well done all around :)

The woman with the piano was really good, I have to check out her music.

Yeah, I'm doing the same. Not on Spotify in the US, but a lot on youtube..

Perhaps a bit too much like Alicia Keys, but with a better voice. Some really good stuff.

I just don't understand that at all. :noey: The album is full of great songs and single material, and they chose that abomination as their lead single?
Puzzles me more the fact that Matt has said several times how he thinks it's the best song he's written :LOL: I mean, I like the song and I think it's a decent choice for a single but best ever? Eeeeeerrrrrrr... :stunned:

I had to watch Madness with my dad and I can safely say I was embarrassed at the thought of Muse being associated with such a pile of shite. I must have explained to him about 25 times it was the worst song they ever made. I thought it was some sort of sick joke that they were only going to play Madness.

I jizzed when Panic Station came on, it made my night and even my dad was pretty impressed :cool:

I love it, it's hilarious :LOL: And he totally pulls it off, wheee! :D:awesome:

Yes, indeed, brilliant.:D I think Madness sounded fine. I think it worked in that small setting, but both songs were better at Cologne. It's either the sound quality or having to play to a dead audience which means the band are less relaxed. I think Matt was nervous. He appears to put everything into it, hence all the strained expressions.

But they nailed both songs. :D

Does anyone from the states get BBC2 on their satellite provider? I have dish network, and it seems they don't offer it...

Even so, with the time change....not sure when to look out for it. Also, it looks like Palladia has the show, but looking at the guide, I don't see today's episode listed for theh future...not sure how I can watch this performance without waiting for someone to upload it to YouTube.

:(

It's already only 3.03 in lenght, so I don't what you want to take out. Unless you mean you want the "clean" edit without the swearing to protect yourself from moral corruption. :awesome:

this.

something feels strange about hearing that f-bomb being dropped on an album track..