Pre-Order The 2nd Law Deluxe Box Set Now

KirkBot

Hey guys ! I'm a bit on the horns of a dilemma, so could you guide me please ? :)

Do you think I'd receive my cd/dvd faster by pre-ordering with muse.mu or amazon ??? (I don't care about the bonus video, price etc just in terms of fast reception..)

Well, Amazon offers 1-day delivery to quite a number of countries, but when it comes to standard shipping, I don't think there's much difference in delivery time.

Pre-ordered the Box-Set and just finished downloading the Unsustainable vid. Pretty cool. More excited for the Isolated System vid though.

Do you guys think there'll be some sort of #number on the Box again, like last time with The Resistance? I think there were only like 5000 Boxsets at that time.

now, i hate to be complaining on my first post on here, however i have one small issue, i pre-ordered this item thinking that the funds for the item would be charged WHEN the item is released and shipped (like any other item I pre-order from Amazon, Play.com, GAME .ETC) however when i looked at my bank statement this morning the £60.00 had already been charged out. i can't see anywhere on the site about payments regarding pre-orders, so either my DEBIT card was charged incorrectly or my assumption about being charged when i received the item was totally wrong. so any clarification on this matter would be appreciated.

now, i hate to be complaining on my first post on here, however i have one small issue, i pre-ordered this item thinking that the funds for the item would be charged WHEN the item is released and shipped (like any other item I pre-order from Amazon, Play.com, GAME .ETC) however when i looked at my bank statement this morning the £60.00 had already been charged out. i can't see anywhere on the site about payments regarding pre-orders, so either my DEBIT card was charged incorrectly or my assumption about being charged when i received the item was totally wrong. so any clarification on this matter would be appreciated.

Your assumption was wrong.

So anyway what is thermal reactive packaging?

it reacts to heat..

The box shows a handprint and since your hand is warm, the packing reacts with it and changes colour..

If you were to pour warm water over it I'm sure you'd get some deadly colours/patterns but I wouldnt recommend it as you dont wanna destroy the box!

Can anyone give me a hint until when pre-ordering is possible? I'd assume it's until the release date of the new album - so in September - but I'm afraid it might be sooner. Anyone know anything - no guesswork! - , please? :happy:

You can pre-order it any time before the album comes out.

Archived