Pre-Order The 2nd Law Deluxe Box Set Now

KirkBot

What I don't understand is the price differences when they're both still muse sites, correct?

I believe the .mu store is in germany so your order will be shipped from germany. They probably have a separate warehouse in australia from which your order will shipped if you order on the aussie website. So maybe you'll get it quicker or something, idk

and £60 is about 90 aus$ so it's only an extra $10 shipping.

Done! :D Fucking AWESOME that the box set is thermal reactive! :awesome: It looks amazing - can't wait for it to arrive. I'm liking the artwork much, much more now that it's on the actual packaging of the physical album. :happy:

Just a question: it says the Deluxe Box Set includes 'HD Digital audio files (FLAC 24bit 96khz) available to download on release date' - is this the same as the HD Digital Album download, which is the second from last option on the list of T2L products for £11.99?

I don't want to buy the HD album, too, only to realise it comes with the box set, lol.

Edit: on another note: bit pissed .mu put the rest of the pre-orders up so late. I got all the others from Amazon, and the Vinyl is fucking £25! :mad: It better be the same thing or even better for that price, lol.

Just ordered the album + DVD but have received no email invoice/confirmation and Im sure it said the two mp3s were free added extras to anyone who preorders material for the new album. I have no mp3s and no confirmation of purchase.

Has anyone else had this same problem or can direct me to an area on the website that tells me of my orders?

Just ordered the album + DVD but have received no email invoice/confirmation and Im sure it said the two mp3s were free added extras to anyone who preorders material for the new album. I have no mp3s and no confirmation of purchase.

Has anyone else had this same problem or can direct me to an area on the website that tells me of my orders?

I thought they were just for the deluxe edition

Still no email invoice but Ive located the part of the website that shows me my purchase history. And as far as I can tell, if you preorder ANY of the new album stuff you get the mp3s as well:

"Not only this, but everyone who pre-orders ANY format from muse.mu (and the international stores listed above) will receive two exclusive Muse videos. The 2nd Law: Unsustainable will be delivered NOW on confirmation of your pre-order while The 2nd Law: Isolated System will be available to download on Monday 1st October."

But I can see/find no link to allow me to download the available mp3.

I'm not against box sets in general. Hell, I spent nearly £100 on Coheed And Cambria's Neverender box set, having already spent nearly £100 on tickets to the shows, and then almost spending another £100 on merchandise and transport while I was there. That's a box set of 4 CDs and 5 DVDs though, of four of their albums being performed live for the first time, plus a 90 minute documentary and book full of photos from the tour.

Anything Muse related is just so expensive these days though. Can't pay that for one album, no matter how good the box set I'm afraid. That's just my take on it though. Obviously if you have the money, you're going to get pleasure out of it, and you want it, go for it. I spend a fortune on my guitar stuff these days, but like you say, that's money others might waste (in my opinion) on drinking, etc, so it's down to everyone to get what they want most I guess.

it is true that some box sets are better value than others. CD's & DVD can be very cheap to produced, it's vinyl & packaging that bumps up the price. In this case I would be buying the vinyl separately if it didn't come with the box set. I guess for some only the CD/DVD is of much use to them.

I'm a bit of a Pink Floyd fan and still have not bought any of the new box sets. 'Wish You Were Here' is my favourite album of all time and I have not bought that box set. Just like you, I just could not justify it - not yet, maybe some day when the price drops. When I read reviews for the box sets most complained that they have paid a fortune for a scarf and some marbles and unless you have a really good surround sound set-up the other stuff is wasted.

For you, sticking to the guitar could work out very well. Maybe some day you will have your own box set for sale :)

Looks like the box set is sold out on the Australian site but still available everywhere else. I notice the australian site says "Limited Edition" but the other sites don't really mention that at all.

Is there any difference with the version on the Australian site? I just ordered from muse.mu, but is it the same deal as with The Resistance box set? If I remember correctly there was a limited edition that was numbered and had a 5.1 DVD and then later just the regular box set with the DVD.

Is there anything missing from the version you can buy right now on muse.mu compared to the version you could buy from the Australian site but is now sold out? I hope not!

How do you get the unsustainable download? I just bought the full thing and havent received anything in my email to download the song. Any cluee?

I'm facing the EXACT same problem!

I got an email from PayPAL confirming that I had actually paid but am yet to receive a download link that I've seen others talk about... :stunned:

Hmm. As for ME, the US store wouldn't even WORK! (Kept telling me to select all the options before adding to the cart. Umm....the only option was how many you wanted! Weird!) So....I just ordered through .mu. The money came out of the bank, so I'm hoping it's all good. Lol. :musesign:

So, does anyone know if the HD audio format (FLAC 24bit 96khz) we get with the deluxe box set is the same as the HD digital audio album download that is also in the pre-order list? The description about the box set says 'This additional HD audio format is ONLY available to people purchasing the Box Set via muse.mu.' but it doesn't sound any different to the HD digital album download :erm:. Confoos! I don't wanna buy both if it's the same thing, lol.

Archived