Do you like Unsustainable?  

704 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Unsustainable?

• Yup
    • Nope
    • It's alright

The ending of this song is just rubbish :noey: I almost got excited because I really like the middle part from 'you're unsustainable' round two minutes until the second drop, which imo is quite useless and anticlimatic. The woman doesn't annoy me nearly as much as that robotic voice. And for me Matt's vocals, even without singing any actual lyrics are much better than any of them on Survival, besides from the first 'I'm gonna win'... So: Unsustainable > Survival and Prelude, at least this song doesn't make me cringe all the time and I wasn't expecting anything else (better) based on the trailer. AND even though I haven't properly liked any of the released songs for some reason I remain still pretty optimistic about The 2nd Law.

There, I never post but I just had to get my opinion out somewhere so I can now go to sleep ->

It has nothing to do with opinions. It's just you assuming that because I complain about stuff I must want Muse to do heavy riffs. How does that make sense in any way?

Well, I apologize if I've misinterpreted the intent behind your bitching. From now on, I will only comment on it if I see a clear link.

Well, I apologize if I've misinterpreted the intent behind your bitching. From now on, I will only comment on it if I see a clear link.

Thank you.

Try reading what I bitch about instead of complaining about me bitching about what other people bitch about ;)

OR don't read what I bitch about, and don't bitch about me bitching about stuff I don't bitch about :awesome:

Archived