Right, I like Queen and all, but I just don't see the point of Brian May playing guitar on a Muse song when Matt would be perfectly fine playing it himself. It's not like when they invited Edge to play a U2 song with them.

wonder if they'll play more than one song at the Olympics - Butterflies and Hurricanes and Survival could work

I'd expect they'd choose either Uprising, USOE, Knights or maybe MOTP.

Edit: I wonder if Matt will be able to pull off those vocals for the closing ceremony. It'd be a bit embarrassing if, after people will have heard Survival so many times during the course of the games, Matt fails it live :chuckle:

I'd expect they'd choose either Uprising, USOE, Knights or maybe MOTP.

Edit: I wonder if Matt will be able to pull off those vocals for the closing ceremony. It'd be a bit embarrassing if, after people will have heard Survival so many times during the course of the games, Matt fails it live :chuckle:

I think he will for the ceremony but not on the tour :(

He'll do it at the closing ceremony, he totally won't do it on the tour.

edit: Hannah you're fast :mad:

Since he's such a pussy though, he'll probably do the regular 'pull away 30 feet from the mic' once he starts belting so you only hear a split second of it then he'll just start riff so he thinks no one will notice.

Since he's such a pussy though, he'll probably do the regular 'pull away 30 feet from the mic' once he starts belting so you only hear a split second of it then he'll just start riff so he thinks no one will notice.

Sshhhh, don't spoil his tricks :shifty:

But fear not, he'll wimp out on the Bb4 in the song but luckily for us he'll belt a B4 "Thank you London" afterwards instead.

THIS :LOL:

"Thank you London Olympics ceremony you fucking rock see you in october YUEAAAAAAAAAAAH!" all in G5

THIS :LOL:

"Thank you London Olympics ceremony you fucking rock see you in october YUEAAAAAAAAAAAH!" all in G5

*Chris does mandatory above head clapping and waves at audience, Dom walks to Matt's mic, raises hands, claps a little 'cheers, you fucking rocked Olympic stadium/England/world stage see you again soon, goodbye, cheers' *

Archived