How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?  

800 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?

• Poor - What is this shite?
    • Fair - Well, it's tolerable, but I'll skip it a lot.
    • Good - Decent song, some good parts.
    • Very good - Mostly enjoyable, some really great moments, but not perfect.
    • Excellent - Holy crap, I love it. I had to change my pants.

I prefer this attitude. I was massively slated and given real bad 'attacks' on another forum when I was negative about the band. Sheep mentality is baaaaadd.

I feel ashamed for even punning that. :(

That's what I like about this board. Everybody can have an opinion, whether it's positive or negative.

That's what I like about this board. Everybody can have an opinion, whether it's positive or negative.

If only that were really true.

It's usually the other way round here, cynical critic haters ripping new fans for liking them too much. :rolleyes:

I think the preview's... okay...?

Really hoping for an epic chorus/breakdown at some point. If it's for the Olympics it's got to have some inspirational/uplifting/epic vibe to it...

Funny how the majority of Tumblr seems to really love it though.

They have to wait until everyone else's articles are up so they can just copy and paste from them.

Oh don't forget they need time to harvest some quotes from Twitter and Facebook from fans. ;)

Yep; negativity isn't shunned. Which is massively refreshing. In fact positivity is more frowned upon.

Am I the only one who thinks this isnt real? It sounds a little like Matt, but the way he prounounces words are different, not just the singing style.

It is probably me just wishful thinking (and beleive me, if this is genuinely Muse, I am almost embarressed for them) but this hasnt come from a Muse source, just some random Twitvideo thing.

To me that clip is far far worse than Neutron Star Collision, and i pray this is a fake. It will be number 1 on Radio 1 for the Olympic period and everyone will remember them for a shit song which is getting on everyones nerves :/

Predictions if NME are gonna hate or love Survival? :awesome::rolleyes:

If the Musers generally hate it... They'll be so hipster and say it's good.

And vice versa.

Tbh, I don't listen to any of their 'reviews' anymore. It'll probably just be 3 paragraphs of spouting general rubbish about Muse and then 3 lines about the actual song.

Archived