How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?  

800 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?

• Poor - What is this shite?
    • Fair - Well, it's tolerable, but I'll skip it a lot.
    • Good - Decent song, some good parts.
    • Very good - Mostly enjoyable, some really great moments, but not perfect.
    • Excellent - Holy crap, I love it. I had to change my pants.

Countdown to the closing ceremony with The Who,Spent all night mixing Moonlight Rhino:Track 1 off new album..hope I haven't blown it..broken

Is Morgan performing with Muse tomorrow? :erm: Seems odd he keeps mentioning The Who but not Muse.

And it's 6am for me, but I have a few free periods so I might watch it.

No point Morgan being there for Muse, the piano and the guitar are never used at the same time in Survival.

Though listening to it again, Matt is gonna have to do some quick switching between guitar and piano, because I doubt the organizers would want him to do a kind of New Born piano->guitar kind of thing.

No point Morgan being there for Muse, the piano and the guitar are never used at the same time in Survival.

Though listening to it again, Matt is gonna have to do some quick switching between guitar and piano, because I doubt the organizers would want him to do a kind of New Born piano->guitar kind of thing.

Well it looks like they might be miming it anyway so it wouldn't matter either way

Because an unsourced interview said The Who were miming, doesn't mean Muse are... Makes sense with The Who since their Superbowl fiasco. But the Arctic Monkeys, Paul McCartney and Snow Patrol were live at the opening ceremony, so no reason for it to all be miming here.

Because an unsourced interview said The Who were miming, doesn't mean Muse are... Makes sense with The Who since their Superbowl fiasco. But the Arctic Monkeys, Paul McCartney and Snow Patrol were live at the opening ceremony, so no reason for it to all be miming here.

Hence "might"

Everyone realizes that it wasn't a real performance right?

Matt's vocals were live and the rest was not.....

Yes we did...? :LOL: If someone didn't noticed, was probably too terrified of the choir or gave too much focus on his glittery coat.

Because he was like, "Who cares if I'm miming, I'll play the guitar the way I want." :chuckle:

Yes we did...? :LOL: If someone didn't noticed, was probably too terrified of the choir or gave too much focus on his glittery coat.

Because he was like, "Who cares if I'm miming, I'll play the guitar the way I want." :chuckle:

Why is everyone so quiet about this then?

I didn't watch much of the ceremonies, but Brian May/Queen seemed to sound pretty live to me...

Archived