How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?  

800 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?

• Poor - What is this shite?
    • Fair - Well, it's tolerable, but I'll skip it a lot.
    • Good - Decent song, some good parts.
    • Very good - Mostly enjoyable, some really great moments, but not perfect.
    • Excellent - Holy crap, I love it. I had to change my pants.

Nice to miss this news and 25 pages of it while looking through some old threads :chuckle: I know people find these type of rumours and uncertainty annoying, but I think it's a part of the fun at any fandom.

I choose to remain optimistic about the new single, but I love Uprising too, so there's that. :)

I love how the DJs know that it's being played but have no idea what it's called or if it's tied to the Olympics. They seem to be as in the dark as we are. :LOL:

That original source has been right so far, so I'm just gonna go ahead and expect everything else he/she said about the track as the truth, which probably isn't the best idea...

because muselive is a reliable source of information

Not really, NME are just being lazy. As always.

It's really bad journalism, using a website like MuseLive at a source. They should have sought confirmation themselves.

Exactly.

Yeh well I like uprising :happy: I just want a GOOD RIFF

Same here. I want another awesome riff like ss or the new born intro. If the single is Unsustainable I think it will be something like when smbh came out.

Same here. I want another awesome riff like ss or the new born intro. If the single is Unsustainable I think it will be something like when smbh came out.

Yeh lets hope so. Anyone else scared :erm: I'm not worried I won't like it, I'm worried it won't be worth all the speculation and waiting...

It's really bad journalism, using a website like MuseLive at a source. They should have sought confirmation themselves.

True, but isn't it like 9.30 pm in the UK? Hardly office hours to contact Muse management.

I see. Can't say I think NME has the obligation of tracking unofficial band websites for news tidbits, so I'll blame the band management more on this one. Since NME is late in the game anyway, perhaps they could have waited until next morning to confirm it.

Archived