How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?  

800 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?

• Poor - What is this shite?
    • Fair - Well, it's tolerable, but I'll skip it a lot.
    • Good - Decent song, some good parts.
    • Very good - Mostly enjoyable, some really great moments, but not perfect.
    • Excellent - Holy crap, I love it. I had to change my pants.

Let's be honest here... it's gonna be a little poop. I have been to the future with my time machine and Matt does a duet with my carpet cleaner, Anne. It's OK... but then the ice cream melted and grass invaded Stockport.

Well I wasn't sure, it seemed like you said they still ended up writing the song because they were asked. I was saying there was no part of the writing process that was done with the movie in mind.

Of course I don't think it's ever been said how much of the song was done before the movie (it could've been he wrote the lyrics, or wrote the whole song).

I'm confused enough as is with the whole single thing, so I'll drop this.

Your talking about NSC right? He wrote that after he broke up with his girlfriend, nothing to do with Twilight. He even says this in an interview when it was premiered on Radio 1

Oh, and I'm sure he'll be telling us how we have to 'respect them for what they are doing right now'.

Well it will be nice to hear someone being purely positive about muse for once I guess

Well I wasn't sure, it seemed like you said they still ended up writing the song because they were asked. I was saying there was no part of the writing process that was done with the movie in mind.

Of course I don't think it's ever been said how much of the song was done before the movie (it could've been he wrote the lyrics, or wrote the whole song).

I'm confused enough as is with the whole single thing, so I'll drop this.

I think we agree ;)

Archived