I've got my ticket to see muse at the o2 in london on the 27th of october, just curious if theres anyone in the southwest area going up to that concert to thats game for car sharing. willing to pay half for petrol. Need to get there and back. Got my own hotel for the night if your staying the night, if just driving back then i'm willing to just jump in car straight after concert

Im in torquay any thoughts give me a call.

Many thanks Anthony

Just wondering if everyone has already received their tickets from the last round of purchase dates? I paid money to a reseller who wasn't charging anything extra (said he decided to go to another gig). I've been in touch with him since but still haven't got my tickets from him...

(I know, if I get screwed over, it will be my own fault for not taking the proper precautions etc.)

So this muse.mu sale of tickets on Thursday is odd. I've never known a pre-announcement of contingency tickets before. Going to be difficult to battle it out with the touts as there'll be so few tickets but the same number of touts as for a normal sale

Just wondering if everyone has already received their tickets from the last round of purchase dates? I paid money to a reseller who wasn't charging anything extra (said he decided to go to another gig). I've been in touch with him since but still haven't got my tickets from him...

(I know, if I get screwed over, it will be my own fault for not taking the proper precautions etc.)

Same as you, I'm waiting for two tickets of a reseller, and he said the tickets are on their way to him so he's gonna send them sometime this week. I don't know if it's true but I think it's possible he hasn't received them yet.

A seating one right ? I didn't see any standing ticket... :(

Seats, yes - that's all they had.

The one I wound up with was a rearview seat - half the price but still fairly fringey. Though from the looks of it it's a similar view I got to when I saw the Arctic Monkeys (118) from that block last year, and I got a great view at that show.

I asked this in the pre-sale thread too, but I just wonder if anybody is aware if there will be new tickets going on general sale tomorrow, or whether they will just be leftover presale tickets?

Don't know whether to buy rear view tickets now or wait and try and get others? :indiff:

The rear views are pretty good. I had one back in 2009, matt performed a few songs to the back too. Seriously, don't let the fact that they're behind the stage put you off, I had an amazing view.

Agreed! It's a unique view, especially of Dom's drumming. Am really happy to get a rear view.

Archived