Hiya!

We should organise a few drinks before the gig and then head down to the O2! I'm going alone too - no one wanted to pay that much money. I have to go see them though. Got a standing ticket for Saturday.

So should we start a thread getting people to meet up with us?

What do you think guys??

Xx

I'm agree with you! I'm going alone from Cardiff, though I'm spanish :D. Count on me!

Ok since I have seen a lot of people in my situation I think we should really do a meet up and everyone that is going alone to this gig can go together and have more fun. Anyone who has standing tickets and wants to go to the meet up just pm me and I'll edit this post with the list of people going. We'll get the details of when and where a week or so before the concert :)

Ooooh, going from Cardiff eh?

I really need to get organised for this now. Got my ticket bu don't really know whether I'm staying somewhere or anything really... :LOL:

Nat, I may possibly have a standing ticket lined-up, will know nearer the time :)

i know its really upsetting. We've already got accomidation and travel booked so I'll be there by hook or by crook but I really dont want to have to resort to touts.

Have you registered for email alert on scarletmist?

Just spent £170 for a ticket at the O2 on the 27th...yes, I adore Muse that much Im very willing to spend large sums of money for them. I'm also seeing them on the 30th in Birmingham, a ticket i 'won' during the Pre-sale :D

Got mine from seatwave, very wary when ordering from these sorta sights but Ive had from there before and been very reliable.

Just spent 170 for a ticket at the O2 on the 27th...yes, I adore Muse that much Im very willing to spend large sums of money for them. I'm also seeing them on the 30th in Birmingham, a ticket i 'won' during the Pre-sale :D

Got mine from seatwave, very wary when ordering from these sorta sights but Ive had from there before and been very reliable.

Luckily, I've got my Madrid, 26th/27th and Birmingham from either Muser friends or Musebay at cost. Good times ahead.

Yeah, if anyone bought any tickets from someone using the jbeanyj@live.com e-mail address, it's a scam artist that often uses Scarlet Mist as well.

Oh no... I bought two tickets from him a month ago and of course I didn't hear from him again. Shit. :'(

Is there any chance I get my money back if I paid via paypal ? I guess not if it's a "scam artist"...

I can't even hope to get some tickets for the gig now, and I booked the whole travel. Fuck.

Thank you for the information anyway, at least I know what to expect. :supersad:

Oh no... I bought two tickets from him a month ago and of course I didn't hear from him again. Shit. :'(

Is there any chance I get my money back if I paid via paypal ? I guess not if it's a "scam artist"...

I can't even hope to get some tickets for the gig now, and I booked the whole travel. Fuck.

Thank you for the information anyway, at least I know what to expect. :supersad:

They had a post on Musebay which I replied to. Luckily I thought the person sounded dodgy in the emails and pulled out pronto (I should be an MI5 agent). The post is now gone which is great. So sad to hear people are scammed though. So nasty.

If you paid by PayPal then you may well be covered, but for 100% certainty get in touch with PayPal for confirmation. Read their Terms and Conditions. Email the seller and politely ask for an update on the order.

All tickets for the london shows should be winging their way to everyone given that the show is almost 2 weeks away.

Sorry to hear that. Paypal has a 45 day payment protection policy so you need to go onto the site straight away and if you are still within the 45 days you need to open a dispute so that payment can refund you the money.

Of if you linked the paypal payment to your credit card or debit card you can use chargeback - check it out with your card provider and yes it does apply to debit cards too (just not talked about very much) - they will take the money back from paypal.

I got also scammed by this jbeanyj guy, luckily i managed to get my money back because I paid with paypal. But now I do not have any tickets for this show and I am flying from Iceland with my friend to see the show :/ So do any of you now of any good site to buy tickets for this show since I really do not want to have to pay a tout 140£ for one ticket?

Archived