CBA to get standing tickets so I'm gonna stick with seats. Comic-Con is the same day and it's only across the river at the ExCel so I'm gonna be around for anyone who wants to meet up.

Woah, unbanned Frakkles.

And I thought you had standing tickets?

Woah, unbanned Frakkles.

And I thought you had standing tickets?

Nope. Missed out like you did and was banned so couldn't get tickets on here. Tickets went up on Scarlet Mist that I could get but meh. Not worth it. Besides, I'm not really bothered about this show anymore. I'd rather be casual about it and sit right at the back than end up sitting around all day doing nothing to get a good standing spot.

Plus I'm less likely to be in a bad mood if I spend the day at Con rather than waiting for Muse. :LOL:

Nope. Missed out like you did and was banned so couldn't get tickets on here. Tickets went up on Scarlet Mist that I could get but meh. Not worth it. Besides, I'm not really bothered about this show anymore. I'd rather be casual about it and sit right at the back than end up sitting around all day doing nothing to get a good standing spot.

Plus I'm less likely to be in a bad mood if I spend the day at Con rather than waiting for Muse. :LOL:

Fair enough, I dolled out £70 to a tout in the end :(

help

i have 2 spare tickets for the o2 27/10,

want to sell them at cost to fan.

do you really have to do this image verification for every post on here?

The verification image is only for the first few post to make sure you are a really person and not a bot. It will stop soon.

You can advertise for your tickets there: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=33546&page=5

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks - just posted TWO FLOOR TICKETS on MuseBay.

Been a long time person on this board, just cant afford the $900 flight + hotel as I thought. So keeping in good karma, thought I'd give ya'll a chance before throwing them on ebay for $200 each :D

PM me for more info.

flying from the philadelphia area of america to come see their show at the o2, i'm next to positive i will be viewing the concert from a luxury box..its gonna be incredible, according to shit on facebook theyre going to be playing rare b sides this tour im curious to here more about this

i would say dead star, fury and maybe the groove are all slightly good possibilities

lol

Matt probably cant even remember writing The Groove, and they probably mainly wanna please the casuals with a gig like the O2. I'd say itunes festival is more likely for rarities.

lol

Matt probably cant even remember writing The Groove, and they probably mainly wanna please the casuals with a gig like the O2. I'd say itunes festival is more likely for rarities.

Wouldn't a festival, and one probably recorded, be more of a place to please casuals?

Archived