This has probably been asked before, but can anyone recommend a hostel which is not too far away from the O2?

I stayed at London Backpackers (Golders Green) for Wembley, but without any tube in the night the way home took aaaages, so I'd like to avoid this this time.

I'm going to the first date in London, but I created two separate Google+ event pages for the two dates, in case anyone wants to share comments and - especially - pictures and photos on the day! It seems like a cool feature that allows participants to collaborate with pictures to a shared album that is updated in real time! It's also a nice way to see what's going on for people that are not attending the gig in person! If you want to give it a try, this is the event page: https://plus.google.com/events/cu85cr5cmfou62ns0s6bm51e8j8/102763805582608212376

Can somebody point me in the direction of the 'Muse Bay' bit of the forum? I was trying to organise either a sale or swap of my tickets for Sat 27th at the O2 on either Scarlet Mist or eBay when somebody recommended me to try Muse Bay if I wasn't interested in making £££.. So where is this?! Do I need a seperate sign up for it too?? :p Thanx x

Yes! Succesfully managed to swap 2 of my standing tickets on Sat 27th for 2 for the show on Fri 26th - so relieved I'm not gonna miss out. We're now just gonna sell the other 2 standing tickets for Sat 27th show. If anyone is interested then PM me or email me on tiahclarke@gmail.com x x x

Hurrah - tickets arrived this morning! :D

Such a small bit of rather mundane paper to be the cause of ridiculous excitement. :rolleyes: The way Muse are going (not to mention the $%^&* cost), I think they ought to have completely OTT glam tickets too - glow in the dark, shiny sparkles, envelopes with sequins that fall out when you open them... :LOL:

Hurrah - tickets arrived this morning! :D

Such a small bit of rather mundane paper to be the cause of ridiculous excitement. :rolleyes: The way Muse are going (not to mention the $%^&* cost), I think they ought to have completely OTT glam tickets too - glow in the dark, shiny sparkles, envelopes with sequins that fall out when you open them... :LOL:

The Wembley ones in 2010 were quite nice. I'm pretty sure for general shows though, they're just standard tickets printed by the vendor, not the band.

The Wembley ones in 2010 were quite nice. I'm pretty sure for general shows though, they're just standard tickets printed by the vendor, not the band.

I think they're custom for stadiums - the Foo Fighters ticket I got for the Bowl was black with a gold hologram of the band on it, whereas my Arctic Monkeys/Kasabian tickets for the O2 were both in corpoate colours of the venue.

My two standing tickets arrived today! Still waiting on my Manchester ones.

I'm still not sure who is going with me. I went with my brother to Manchester LCCC but ended up going to Wembley a week later on my own and having to offload the other ticket. I did have more fun at Wembley to be honest as I don't really like going with someone who isn't as much of a fan as myself.

But I did not really enjoy the queue and what not on my own. I'm thinking of taking someone to one of these two shows but might end up going to the other on my own.

Archived