No, just night 2 for now. If I can find a good seat for night 1, I may do that as well. Are there going to be any pre/post show meetups that you know of?

Not that I know of (other than in the standing queue, as always!) but I'll let you know if I hear of any :)

Well, seems like I'm actually making this happen. Traveling from LA. Alone. :$ Little nervous to be honest. It would be cool to meet up with some of you though! I've got standing, so I'm definitely going to be queuing up.

Hiya!

We should organise a few drinks before the gig and then head down to the O2! I'm going alone too - no one wanted to pay that much money. I have to go see them though. Got a standing ticket for Saturday.

So should we start a thread getting people to meet up with us?

What do you think guys??

Xx

Hiya!

We should organise a few drinks before the gig and then head down to the O2! I'm going alone too - no one wanted to pay that much money. I have to go see them though. Got a standing ticket for Saturday.

So should we start a thread getting people to meet up with us?

What do you think guys??

Xx

Think this is a great thread idea. New here and unsure about how it works lol

Partner a bit iffy about me going alone! Would be great to meet up with others!

Think this is a great thread idea. New here and unsure about how it works lol

Partner a bit iffy about me going alone! Would be great to meet up with others!

If you're standing, just get chatting with others in the queue, especially if you go early with the nutters :)

Dreams Divide :D We're playing the aftershow I do believe, so I think we're on at midnight?? Never really know with these things until we get there :(

the main band being the excellent Modulate... but... I'm seriously wondering if I can run across town and see Muse beforehand :LOL:

Dreams Divide :D We're playing the aftershow I do believe, so I think we're on at midnight?? Never really know with these things until we get there :(

the main band being the excellent Modulate... but... I'm seriously wondering if I can run across town and see Muse beforehand :LOL:

Give it a go!

Well, if you just want to see 'Supremacy' at least you won't get caught in the crush after the gig (or was it someone else who said that?)! And it's only 30 mins on the Tube... Also, going by previous gigs there the speakers will blow up at some point and you'll be on stage late anyway, so I say go for it! :D

Well, if you just want to see 'Supremacy' at least you won't get caught in the crush after the gig (or was it someone else who said that?)! And it's only 30 mins on the Tube... Also, going by previous gigs there the speakers will blow up at some point and you'll be on stage late anyway, so I say go for it! :D

Hahahaaa no yeah that was me. Just nip in and see Supremacy and leg it back to Slimes :LOL:

But I will also want to see ALL THE SONGS :supersad:

OH DAMNIT OH WHY is this album so good :LOL:

I know, right? Starting with Supremacy or Unsustainable and finishing with Survival, pretty much guaranteeing that you don't want to leave until you've seen all. The bastards!

GAH, shower of epic bums. Oh well, I'll have to miss this one I think. :'(

I'll be in the corner of Slimes tweeting and shouting OH FUCKING HELL THEY'RE PLAYING BLISS

I know how you feel, I had tickets for the Wembley Stadium gig on 11.09.10 and a 'friend' very kindly booked a wedding in Ireland on me that weekend. So inconsiderate! :rolleyes:

:LOL: HOW. VERY. DARE.

That really sucks! Did they get the DJ at the reception to play you some Muse?

Does anyone have any idea of what the queuing will be like here for this? I've only been to see Muse at the LCCC and Wembley back in 2010. Never an arena.

I don't think I am hardcore enough to wait it out long enough to be at the very front, as much as I'd like to. But I'd like a decent standing spot not far from the front and I'm wondering when you think would be best to turn up. I might be going on my own too (in which case I'll have a spare standing ticket going). Unless I go with the sister to this one and then I'll have a spare ticket for Manchester.

Does anyone have any idea of what the queuing will be like here for this? I've only been to see Muse at the LCCC and Wembley back in 2010. Never an arena.

I don't think I am hardcore enough to wait it out long enough to be at the very front, as much as I'd like to. But I'd like a decent standing spot not far from the front and I'm wondering when you think would be best to turn up. I might be going on my own too (in which case I'll have a spare standing ticket going). Unless I go with the sister to this one and then I'll have a spare ticket for Manchester.

If you're not going with your sister, I would be eternally grateful to get your ticket. ;) We booked the whole travel with a friend and had a problem with a reseller so now our only chance is to get some tickets just before the gig...

Archived