No luck with standing on either the pre-sale or on-sale. $#@&ing hell I was there the nano-second tickets went on sale too. On one hand I'm disappointed that I wasn't able to get GA, but on the other excited that I at least got something (nosebleed seats in the 400 level).

Thanks to those greedy touts ..i Lavished 300 pound to see muse at O2 (twice) and Men.. can i call that a real dedication or absolute craziness ?

You're crazy. If you go the eBay route you should wait until much nearer the time when the touts drop their prices.

Also, more standing tickets will appear on the reputable sites now and again over the coming months. People will also sell standing tickets on musebay.

I haven't got a ticket yet but I'll get one nearer the time without paying silly prices.

I got seating tickets for this gig!

Although I wont be actually seating.

Got seating for Wembley back in 2010 and stood for the whole night, so I'll be doing the same. This time, though I hope the people who sit next to me will enjoy their time at the Muse gig, and wont be boring fucks and sit their like they'd rather be somewhere else. :LOL:

But super excited! :D

But if anyone is in 'box' 415 (I think, on the 800ish row,) come talk to me! XD

You're crazy. If you go the eBay route you should wait until much nearer the time when the touts drop their prices.

Also, more standing tickets will appear on the reputable sites now and again over the coming months. People will also sell standing tickets on musebay.

I haven't got a ticket yet but I'll get one nearer the time without paying silly prices.

Exactly this.

Didn't get tickets but not fussed and there will be quite a few floating about for legit prices nearer October.

Can we do a roll call for standing? I'd like to see how many people ACTUALLY did manage to get standing through this messed up sale (and you know, get an idea of who I'll be queuing with ;))

FLOOR ROLL CALL

agenthal + 1 (Jung)

Got 4 standing tickets through pre-sale. Me and and my brother will be queuing from early on. :)

Can we do a roll call for standing? I'd like to see how many people ACTUALLY did manage to get standing through this messed up sale (and you know, get an idea of who I'll be queuing with ;))

FLOOR ROLL CALL

agenthal + 1 (Jung)

I managed 4 standng tickets in the ballot...

FLOOR ROLL CALL

agenthal + 1 (Jung)

I got 3 standing tickets for this show in the general sale as u know :)

FLOOR ROLL CALL

agenthal + 1 (Jung)

I got two standing in the general sale.....after missing out in the ballot and then panic buying 2 seated in the 9am presale. :)

I didn't want to leave anything to chance.. sp afraid that i will not be able to find a ticket closer to the gig time and not seeing them this year .

Guest Batman.
And that's exactly how touts make so much money. Chill for a bit and wait for something face-value to come up.

This! If you wait until about one or two weeks before the gig, I bet they'd be on eBay for less than face value to be honest.

This! If you wait until about one or two weeks before the gig, I bet they'd be on eBay for less than face value to be honest.

I think everyone who wants a ticket should wait until two days before the gig, when the touts will panic and drop their prices. Then the real fans can snap up the tickets they should have had in the first place for face value or less.

Guest Batman.
I think everyone who wants a ticket should wait until two days before the gig, when the touts will panic and drop their prices. Then the real fans can snap up the tickets they should have had in the first place for face value or less.

Yeah that's what I've been saying, but you know that there's always going to be thousands of people who will just blindly pay anything to see them though.

That's pretty much the sentence I wrote on facebook 5 mins ago :shifty:

Bitch I've been saying this ever since I didn't get tickets :phu:

Archived