I was in 103 in 2009. Was a brilliant show. (The towers looked great from there.) And Matt and Chris were taking it in turns to run up on to the steps left and right. Matt all in white stood out well! Because I was hanging out for standing tickets and had no luck in either presale or general I didn't go for 103 this time but you will love it.

I'm excited regardless :D

My mother is having a right go at me though for going to so many gigs this year already...

And threw even more of a fit when I told her how much these tickets were...

But I told her that she just doesn't understand... :rolleyes:

I don't know whether they will add dates to the arena tour. These are normally sort of 'warm up' dates. They may do another date in Manchester but I think it is unlikely they'll do another O2 show (unless they do the Thursday-- but I don't know how likely that would be).

With Coldplay they only really did 1 date at The O2 and even though that sold out so quickly, they didn't add another date (they did a charity gig with Tinie Tempah and things the following night but tickets didn't shift due to it not being a Coldplay only show).

For those without tickets yet - I'm sure spares will come up, quite a few have mentioned having spares and there are several swaps on the MuseBay thread when I last looked.

I think several people got what they could in the pre-sale (if they could, I didn't manage it!) and then tried again in GS to get standing / better seats so there should be a few spares once people decide what they are doing.

Really hoping everyone who wants to go gets a ticket for a fair price and see you there! :D

I'm excited regardless :D

My mother is having a right go at me though for going to so many gigs this year already...

And threw even more of a fit when I told her how much these tickets were...

But I told her that she just doesn't understand... :rolleyes:

Ah! Bless our parents. My mum was actually very understanding this morning when I told her all the trouble I'd had trying to get tickets. Hey! It's only money! You only live once you have to do these things while you can. And Muse ARE one of the best bands on the planet (dare I say THE best!) Have an awesome time! A friend of mine actually got us seated tickets for Birmingham, so even though I'm moaning about failing myself, I will still see them! Can't wait.

Also, I think I mentioned on another thread - that I'm sure that more seated tickets are released once the set designs are finalised - I know people who were sat behind the stage at the last O2 gig and had a great view of the stage - so keep an eye out for announcements :)

I remember more Wembley tickets being announced at one point too! It's still likely... We'll see... :)

For those without tickets yet - I'm sure spares will come up, quite a few have mentioned having spares and there are several swaps on the MuseBay thread when I last looked.

I think several people got what they could in the pre-sale (if they could, I didn't manage it!) and then tried again in GS to get standing / better seats so there should be a few spares once people decide what they are doing.

Really hoping everyone who wants to go gets a ticket for a fair price and see you there! :D

I did miss out on the standing tickets I so desperately wanted. What a nightmare this morning. One friend has tickets for us in Birmingham but I was hoping to get standing to go with another friend to the O2. Will be keeping an eye out to see what comes up (if anything.) Definitely won't be paying a tout though. Hate with a vengance. I hope all the true fans who want to see them, get to!

Jamie, did you get any tickets at all mate?

Elaine's got me one for the 26th (<3) seated, but I really want to go for the second night standing. I dont want to swap my 1st night seated though because it will be really fun with Elaine, Sally and Irene but I still need to get my barrier fix!

I dunno, I might be being greedy

Elaine's got me one for the 26th (<3) seated, but I really want to go for the second night standing. I dont want to swap my 1st night seated though because it will be really fun with Elaine, Sally and Irene but I still need to get my barrier fix!

I dunno, I might be being greedy

Ahh right, nice one.

Tempted to get seating for the Birmingham gig now but I had my heart set on this one. It depends I can't remember much about the LG so don't know what the view would be like!

I got a seating, but I wanted standing. Couldn't believe standing had sold out so quickly. I clicked buy, put my details in, clicked confirm...and got a sold out message. Must have taken me about 30-40 seconds to put my details in.

I'm on the lookout for a standing ticket, but I don't think I'll get one. I've got quite a good seating ticket (block 111), so I'm reasonably happy.

Archived