Why in the world did you pay double the price to a tout?!

i asked a friend to buy me them, she said she couldn't get them from gigsandtours so she got them somewhere else. to be honest, i think i would've found cheaper ones, but i wasn't at home and had no access to the internet.

Coopers is only 16,000 though. Perhaps Cardiff City Stadium?

I'd love to see Muse in the Millenium Stadium, centrally placed in Cardiff and with awesome road and rail links to everywhere...and quickly, but I would say that because I'm from Barry!!

My whole Wednesday was structured around maximising my chances to get 4 tickets for me and my mates, got them on gigs and tours at the 9am presale and didnt have the balls to turn them down in the hopes of getting some in the 10am GP sale as I didnt have another £250!!

Got block 405 seated but thats fine by us, were just over the moon to be there

Touting tickets makes me sick, must be such a simple answer to solve it but its just a big swindle:mad:

Also, there is definitely something suspicious with the tickets. It took me all of thirty seconds to get through, clock hadn't even gone 10:01 and it was telling me standing was sold out. Think I'm gonna wait till the Stadium gigs. This whole thing has left a sour taste in my mouth for these gigs.

True, it is sickening:(

got 2 seated tickets for double the price from double8tickets yesterday, are they safe?

Uhh. :$ Last time I heard there were mixed reviews about it. Some people rate them and got their tickets fine-- some people for other gigs don't.

Another problem with buying tickets off 'touts' or genuine resellers so early on is that there's no real proof of any of the tickets. I mean the confirmation emails are really easy to fake. I'd be dubious about any resale right now.

Also re: sell out times... In presale the standing tickets went within the first minute. I was on there dead and had 2 tickets that they just didn't hold and so most of them got scalped (and there were so few anyway if you ask me)

Uhh. :$ Last time I heard there were mixed reviews about it. Some people rate them and got their tickets fine-- some people for other gigs don't.

Another problem with buying tickets off 'touts' or genuine resellers so early on is that there's no real proof of any of the tickets. I mean the confirmation emails are really easy to fake. I'd be dubious about any resale right now.

Also re: sell out times... In presale the standing tickets went within the first minute. I was on there dead and had 2 tickets that they just didn't hold and so most of them got scalped (and there were so few anyway if you ask me)

yes, i've heard mixed reviews and that is the reason of my concern.

i'm supposed to be like, jumping around but i'm really worried, lol. if they turn out to be not good, i'll be crushed :/

yes, rather silly, but without her, i wouldnt've got the tickets at all, so i guess not that silly :]

it's going to be my first gig and excited isn't a strong enough word to describe me.

My understanding of all these sites is that they simply host incoming sellers tickets for a commission (but I may be wrong)

So i guess it depends on the reliability of the seller themselves unfortunately you cant tell...but a confirmation email is better than nothing if they already have your cash

I've only ever done it once and the tickets did come a week before the gig...but it was a long painful wait in the lead up

Good luck, you WILL NOT regret seeing Muse

I added myself and Jamie to the list. You just added yourself :phu:

Could. Not. Be. Bothered.

FLOOR ROLL CALL

agenthal + 1 (Jung)

Muse_Fan_2007

Ryoma-kun

Phil2211

GSMU7

Bella79

Jamie

LyraSilvertongue