Ahh right, nice one.

Tempted to get seating for the Birmingham gig now but I had my heart set on this one. It depends I can't remember much about the LG so don't know what the view would be like!

I'm looking into it too! But it's on a tuesday(...?) so I'll have college which is the only problem, and I'd need to get home somehow!

I'm looking into it too! But it's on a tuesday(...?) so I'll have college which is the only problem, and I'd need to get home somehow!

Yeah this is what i'm thinking, I'll of started sixth form by october and i'm already missing days for Nickelback at Wembley ( don't judge) and can't really miss to much!

asked a friend to buy me tickets, she said that gigsandtours exploded and she couldn't get it from there, so she got me the tickets from double8

are they safe? anybody had any experiences? looked for reviews on the internet, they were mixed so now i'm scared as hell, because also i got option 7 tickets but in the confirmation email it said that option 8 tickets were bought, which are worse.

yes, all i can say that i'm scared, but excited at the same time. it's gonna be my first gig as well.

well you know, if they don't someone else will buy them instead so what's the point :rolleyes:

Someone suggested to me getting a group of Musers together and beating up all the touts and stealing their tickets.

Seriously considering it...

:shifty:

I got offered the same "side view" they called them. So I turned them down and ended up getting tickets in the gods.

It seemed like none of the decent close to stage blocks were even for sell today

Has anyone here been in block 118 at the O2 before? I ended up panic buying them this morning and now i'm worried that, looking at the seating plan, i'm not gonna have much of a view. :(

118 is the closest block to the stage, but you'll be side on to them. I've never personally been in 118-- but I was in a 101 seat nearest to 118 and I was pretty impressed.

First time I've failed to get tickets :(.

I remember reading a patronising post of yours a few days telling people to be "up and organised" to get tickets and how you've never not got a ticket to a gig you've wanted to go to before because that's what you do. It's the luck of the draw, as simple as that! Everyone could be doing the exact same but there's just so much of a demand for Muse tickets you're very lucky if you get one in a general sale especially.

Anyway, can't wait for this gig :D The second night of the two O2 gigs was so good last time and miles better than the first night...hopefully it will be the gig of the tour!

Me, Sally and Irene have a hotel booked. You could crash on the floor if you wanted and travel home in the morning.

:awesome:! I might take you up on that offer actually. I'll try and find a ticket but thanks so much for the offer! :)

103, row c

Whoops, this!

Archived